Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Gotta say our offense worries me as well, if gore goes down, we're SOL. we never have outside weapons, and we don't make effective passes to those we have. And now we have even more injuries :to:

I'm pretty much past this season since its clear, we're still good, but nothing special; I'm more interested in what we do in the offseason/draft (and with staff) to try to take that step back to elite

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Seattle last year. But yeah, I see your point. And we all knew Carolina was going to be tough.
I guess miami last year as well. actually miami might be the only game where Kap looked decent in against a good D. cant even remember last time our qb (one or the other) looked GOOD against a good D. :snoop:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure the LB made a good play, but I still Thought Vance should have came down with the catch. That was a huge play. Not sure if it's kap, the scheme or roman but Vance has been a disappointment in the passing game. Run blocking wise he's been better than advertised.

OL got whipped mostly 5 on 4 very embarrassing performance by the so called best OL in the NFL. Hawks, colts and now panthers beat the breaks off of these guys

Defense is playing at a high level better than last season. Skuta and brooks were great. Brown did get schooled by smith. Have to be concerned that Reid has another concussion.

Figures whitner would bobble away a fumble.

Thought james looked decent on KR and PR. Don't know wtf Dixon was doing on that last kick return.

Daps
Oh yeah no doubt dead last in the NFL. It's embarrassingly awful.

I love crabs, but is not having him that much of a difference? Should we really be last in the NFL in passing? I don't think so.

Yeah,it's a big disappointment

Looks more and more like our offensive explosion of late 2012 was just a bullshyt gimmick, sucks we didn't win with it in that little window.

It's even sadder when you think of how poor this pass offense is when it has the #1 rush offense in the league to lean on,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
original.gif

you guys almost loss to a winless team.....at home.

:yeshrug: just saying....you suck just as bad as them

Daps
Time to fire Roman ala Bmore last season with Cam Cameron. This guy isnt running any creative schemes, granted the blocking has been trash too.

I'm worried about where this team is heading even when Crabs returns.

Don't do the easy thing and just blame Roman, we got the #1 rush offense in the league. It's a controversial topic, but bottom line, this is on #7. He isn't pulling his weight