Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This goes for both these clowns.

Jlova and Bryan are two of the same morons, part of the problem. More concerned with out former QB than anything else

Yea sure....All I know is both you and Danielson were regretting the switch and ready to jump off a bridge earlier in the season. You're the biggest moron here. We just tolerate you, fakkit. Don't forget that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This goes for both these clowns.

Jlova and Bryan are two of the same morons, part of the problem. More concerned with out former QB than anything else

Childish name calling should be beneath you "ol humble and benevolent" one!!

You don't know what my concerns are..... You should simply ask rather than just assume, make up :duck:or lie.:ufdup:

I'm concerned about our D holding up, I'm concerned about Reid continuing to get better, I'm concerned about out lack of production in the passing game outside of week one, I'm concerned about how our other WR's not named Boldin or Davis not stepping up, I'm concerned about this possibly being the last year for our OC and/or DC, I'm concerned about Seattle not losing any games, I'm concerned about the lack of use of Lamichael James, I'm concerned about Aldon not being there..... The list goes on of other concern I have more the the you speak.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who cares about the beef where the hottest team in the league on the low :blessed:bye week time to go on vacation next weekend :mj:
:umad:but I remember all of y'all talking crazy about kaep and the team after the two losses :camby:

Not me...sir.

Lets move on though...we 6-2 going into the bye. If you told me that at the beginning of the season, I'd be happy with that.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
but I remember all of y'all talking crazy about kaep and the team after the two losses :camby:
kaeps passing hasnt been good, outside of the GB game. nothing much has changed since in that department. still inaccurate on a lot of passes.

team just embraced run-first identity and let kaep run. also we played some bum teams.

kaep still has leaps and bounds to go as a passer.

if you dont believe me, believe pff:

The biggest disappointment for the 49ers this season has been the play of quarterback Colin Kaepernick. After a strong +2.5 passing grade Week 1, Kaepernick has compiled a grade of -11.3 since. He has the third-worst grade among starting quarterbacks along with the third-worst Accuracy Percentage at 65.9. Compare that to his 76.0% from last season and there is plenty of reason to be concerned.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Who cares about the beef where the hottest team in the league on the low :blessed:bye week time to go on vacation next weekend :mj:
:umad:but I remember all of y'all talking crazy about kaep and the team after the two losses :camby:

No Beef..... Me and @JLova and sometimes @Rekkapryde tap box. It's fukkery...... Niccas be taking this comedy and trolling seriously.... GOTDAMMIT man.... ITS WHAT BROTHERS DOOOOO :damn:

Daps
kaeps passing hasnt been good, outside of the GB game. nothing much has changed since in that department. still inaccurate on a lot of passes.

team just embraced run-first identity and let kaep run. also we played some bum teams.

This team is the 2011 team on offense all over again.

The passing game leaves a lot to be desired but we found our identity of being a run first team, I like what I see and Kaep looks like the pressure is off him a bit which is good

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't think anyone here said Kaep was a great passer. It's the folk here that bashed him and said we picked the wrong QB. I just wish folk would own up to the shyt they said. That's all.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You are a fukking loser just like him, cut from the same cloth.

Allies? You think this is Survivor island or some shyt? Shmuck

Shmuck??? Still kiddie name calling? Come on man..... Be better than that.... Be A Star!:skip::pachaha:

Who the fukk says shyt like that anyway??? fukk it.... You handle it @JLova

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Not me...sir.

Lets move on though...we 6-2 going into the bye. If you told me that at the beginning of the season, I'd be happy with that.

I kinda figured we would in the 6-2 or 7-1 range. I honestly thought the league was gonna be more balanced and everyone was gonna catch a nice L early.

I just never expected us to be fukking chasing the GOTDAMN Seahawks.... As the weeks progress I'm getting more nervous watching them accumulate wins. I hope they fizzle out in the end and I hope someone else punches Sherman in his fukking mouth again

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
This team is the 2011 team on offense all over again.

The passing game leaves a lot to be desired but we found our identity of being a run first team, I like what I see and Kaep looks like the pressure is off him a bit which is good

I don't think anyone here said Kaep was a great passer. It's the folk here that bashed him and said we picked the wrong QB. I just wish folk would own up to the shyt they said. That's all.

:camby:We've scored 30+ in all 6 wins and 30+ in 5 straight you can nitpick but our offense is the 2011 offense :mindblown: