Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After that colts loss I was embarrassed to read some of the stupid shyt people were saying. Some people just start typing before they even realize how dumb they sound

Yea which is why I freaked out on some people.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We'll be fine against Jacksonville. Their offensive line is god awful. It won't be a high scoring game as their defense is actually pretty good, but whoever lines up under center is going to be running for their lives.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Yup. Time for the :camby: for them nikkaz. Jenkins might get one more chance next season, but his :camby: list application is being reviewed too. :ufdup:

The special teams yesterday :ohlawd: Best I've seen them play under Harbaugh

I'm thinking that once everybody we're missing comes back healthy, our special teams is going to take a hit. I've said this before, but I want to reiterate it.

Osgood is a special teams stalwart, so getting rid of him is going to hurt, but then who do you replace them with?
I'm thinking once Eric Wright gets healthy, we cut Nnamdi, so no big loss there, but Nnamdi has been inactive, so whose activated spot is Wright going to take? We still have Tank to activate...whose roster spot is he taking? QP still has to come back, too.

In the coming weeks, as we get people back/healthy, we're going to see the team go through a lot of changes. It'll be interesting to see who stays, who goes, and who goes from active to inactive during the final weeks of the season. Full list of inactives below:

Crabtree
Nnamdi
Jermaine Cunningham
McLeod Bethel-Thompson
LMJ
Joe Looney
Marlon Moore
Quinton Patton
Eric Wright
Tank
Aldon Smith
Luke Marquardt

Link to an article about the situation:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/10...list-bubble-watch-nnamdi-asomugha-eric-wright

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm thinking that once everybody we're missing comes back healthy, our special teams is going to take a hit. I've said this before, but I want to reiterate it.

Osgood is a special teams stalwart, so getting rid of him is going to hurt, but then who do you replace them with?
I'm thinking once Eric Wright gets healthy, we cut Nnamdi, so no big loss there, but Nnamdi has been inactive, so whose activated spot is Wright going to take? We still have Tank to activate...whose roster spot is he taking? QP still has to come back, too.

In the coming weeks, as we get people back/healthy, we're going to see the team go through a lot of changes. It'll be interesting to see who stays, who goes, and who goes from active to inactive during the final weeks of the season. Full list of inactives below:

Crabtree
Nnamdi
Jermaine Cunningham
McLeod Bethel-Thompson
LMJ
Joe Looney
Marlon Moore
Quinton Patton
Eric Wright
Tank
Aldon Smith
Luke Marquardt

Link to an article about the situation:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/10...list-bubble-watch-nnamdi-asomugha-eric-wright

These are players I think we cut

DeMarcus Dobbs
Nnamdi
Marlon Moore (once Manningham returns)
Put Patton on IR
Nate Stupar
Kyle Williams if we're smart (once Crabs comes back)

• Dap
Reactions: dza

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
These are players I think we cut

DeMarcus Dobbs
Nnamdi
Marlon Moore (once Manningham returns)
Put Patton on IR
Nate Stupar
Kyle Williams if we're smart (once Crabs comes back)

I forgot to mention Moody is also eligible to come back

But only 3 of the 6 you listed are active on gamedays....so even if we cut all 6, we still have to have 3 inactive that are currently active.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I forgot to mention Moody is also eligible to come back

But only 3 of the 6 you listed are active on gamedays....so even if we cut all 6, we still have to have 3 inactive that are currently active.

O i see what your saying, I don't think we need Jermaine Cunningham, we may not be able to keep Osgood as well as he's been playing, Dahl we can take or leave or maybe Garrett Celek.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he has 85% of his speed back that is huge for us. He's the type of receiver that fills the gaps in a sense.

i'd much rather take mario at 85% over those other bums we trotting out there

it sounds like he's most likely gonna make his season debut after the bye against carolina which is perfect because that's when our schedule starts to get tough again

Daps
Yo fellow 9er fans,

If I get the most click in this San Francisco contest I can meet Cole. And ima spit a verse for that nikka in hopes to jump on his radar and really just see if I got the balls to do what I love in front of one of my biggest inspirations.

I KNOW THIS WONT GET ME SIGNED. But shyt man when you see an opportunity you just gotta go snatch that shyt. Yall can help me win if you just click this link. All you have to do is click and it automatically votes for me.

http://www.kmel.com/pages/contests/jcole/?43

YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES!! THE CONTEST DOESNT END UNTIL THE 25TH

None of yall know me but shyt man I feel like I am one of the few young nikkas that rep the Bay the right way and actually got bars to back my shyt up. fukk wit me on this one Coli.

If you dont think its worth it cool, but I do so help a nikka take a chance most people would allow there fears to prevent them from doing.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Pissed I'm gonna miss the game tomorrow. It better not be any miracle and we get that W :birdman:

GGKTA brehs :salute: