Not a single black talent scheduled on the Summerslam card?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thing is..all that Jade Cargill hype. Everything Cripple H said in all those interviews about making sure she wasnt on tv until she was 100% ready...the reaction she elicited at the Rumble 7 months ago and this is it? She's getting pinned by Tiffany Stratton on Friday nights? Holy $hit..what a botch. Most terrible booking of 2024 by far.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
& i am enjoying what the pacific islanders are doing

but i always think why won't they let some young black talent rock out that way¿

as much as they are bringing pacific islander culture to the light they would have to admit a lot of their attitude & energy is picked up off living in proximity to black communities/culture

Theyre all married to black women but its not their job to put on random people when they got so many family members in the business.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Thing is..all that Jade Cargill hype. Everything Cripple H said in all those interviews about making sure she wasnt on tv until she was 100% ready...the reaction she elicited at the Rumble 7 months ago and this is it? She's getting pinned by Tiffany Stratton on Friday nights? Holy $hit..what a botch. Most terrible booking of 2024 by far.
I Get the HHH hate but

Tiffany never pinned Jade :gucci:

She’s yet to be pinned this year

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I came in here thinking you were joking, but then I looked the card up and :picard: :picard: Not a single one?? And yes, I know there’s are other minorities on there (Sami, Priest, Nia, etc), but there’s literally ZERO Black folks on there, cot damn

Lol at counting Sami Zayn.... that is a white man. I know he has his own issues going within his culture but in America under the reign of HHH he's white

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Theyre all married to black women but its not their job to put on random people when they got so many family members in the business.
they are not in control of booking & storytelling for the company they work for

nowhere did i blame the uso

& i know they are connected to the black community/culture by proximity connected by family/marriage

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Well we know for a fact Nash isn't racist but then again there's probably a reason he isn't around like that.
When it comes to white/non black people. They don’t get the benefit of the doubt from me. Unfortunately yall fell for the trap again. Stop letting Cacs rile you up

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Lol at counting Sami Zayn.... that is a white man. I know he has his own issues going within his culture but in America under the reign of HHH he's white
Oh *I* know he’s white, I’m just giving him some grace cause the issues within his culture are a big part of him. It’s not like he tries to assimilate (like the Bellas playing up their white/italian side far more than their Mexican side)