Not a single black talent scheduled on the Summerslam card?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The only reason.

Jade is not the wwe's biggest name.

Is simply racism.

All because wwe purposefully hated.
Plus tried to act like because jade is black.
that she should not be shot right up the fukkin card.
like Brock Lesnar tho.
Like cody tho.

We can attribute this to every dominate.
in house or invading indie talent that is unmistakenly black.

Case in point.

We will insert lashley into this same scenario.

When lashley showed up.
After dominating the indies, mma and the other promotion. Wwe is now partnered with to of course bury as well.

Tna.

Why in the fukk was lashley not given the Lesnar treatment immediately.

Why was Bobby and mvp not allowed to work their indy developed dominant style and card placement like Lesnar.
Why did mvp not get to take over wwe on camera like tna.
In the continuation of character and draw.

It is because they are both, black.

Same with jade.

Even bianca.
Even Sasha = Mercedes moné
Nyomi = whom is in house and came back to the wwe.
Where once again.
They are not on a ppv card as large as summersault. Reminiscent of the days before mania was made In to two days.
When once again. Even when mania was split into two days. The lack of attention to the all black women's main event at mania. Was treated exactly like the preshow in comparison to the original Sunday mania booking from the past.

Now we are back to summerslam.
Being the next large pppv in wwe continuity after mania.
We are back to maybe the black talent makes a ppv preshow.

Like why is jade and bianca not booked?
as the heavyweight dominant tag team in wwe history, male or female.

Why was bianca?
not given the Lesnar run over Charlotte and becky?

Why is other program seasoned jade. not booked as the women raw champion and tag team champion with bianca to split shows.

Like it is obvious and been obvious. Ever since wwe went into this nepo baby based direction. To always give cripple ache booking precedent in history on the attendance book and drawing record books.

This company has been on the downward spiral in quality and draw.

Which stems from systemic racism. That eventually said company is not ran by the former mcmahon regime on paper. Yet in actual essence as a business. It is still ran under the mcmahon. Nepotism slash racism based ideals. That once again ruined a boom. As well as prohibited and will continue.
to prohibit another boom as well.

Art Barr
Brother I ain’t reading all that. Once I saw you quote someone else I knew you would reply to me lmao.

She’s not a name yet because she’s brand new and green af.

Bianca is a name because of all the years she has on her resume. The titles, the feuds, and amazing matches she put on. She mainnevented a wrestlemania. She’s a perfect example of a name.

And even then to both I’m like so what.

My favorite wrestler of all time Randy Orton is a name and he’s not on the card

Aj styles in my top five I’ve followed that man for 20 years

Fat owens is a name and he’s not on the card.

But I gotta go in pitch forks because someone who’s had like 6 months on the main roster and botched crazy as hell at the last PLE isn’t at summerslam.

she’s got the rest of her career to be on a Summerslam card

Nah not me

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brother I ain’t reading all that. Once I saw you quote someone else I knew you would reply to me lmao.

She’s not a name yet because she’s brand new and green af.

Bianca is a name because of all the years she has on her resume. The titles, the feuds, and amazing matches she put on. She mainnevented a wrestlemania. She’s a perfect example of a name.

And even then to both I’m like so what.

My favorite wrestler of all time Randy Orton is a name and he’s not on the card

Aj styles in my top five I’ve followed that man for 20 years

Fat owens is a name and he’s not on the card.

But I gotta go in pitch forks because someone who’s had like 6 months on the main roster and botched crazy as hell at the last PLE isn’t at summerslam.

she’s got the rest of her career to be on a Summerslam card

Nah not me

Miss me with that ignorant do. It read shyt. When you. Iggaz mever rsnt or review shyt.
Yet I take time out to read your nonexistent bullshyt regardless the user.

so miss me with your i am. Kt reading bullshyt. That is easy to do for someone who really does. Ot post shyt relevent to why we here anyway. Which gors f'oh all uc yous in general who take offense.

i notice you kkklique obsessed goofies on here.

never talk all this never read bullshyt. When no watch gang told you not to watch. Trying to write the sway to get mcmahon and hogun out the pain for decades.

You kkklique enabling face ass Goofies like you.
sure went and wrote and read all you could.
Hogun was low quality and green as fukk.
right now,....
Cody is low quality and still green as fukk too tho.

Cripple ache never worked his way up the card outside nepotism.
That all the workrate moving forward in wwe lacks psychology. All to make it like.
the son in law created the most cerebral style of encounters to take place in wrasslin history. Where all this racist kkklique obsessed style direction comes from.

Yet when race is brought up.
You talk about botches and workrate.

When everyone botches and jade's was in a job as well. [When said job shpuld Not have taken place to begin with].
Cody botched at mania twice on simple movements.
Aj botched at the ppv after mania too tho. Which got five stars from meltzer.
shyt cm punk entire style is clunky and has botchy energy to it.
for the Whole bout like a real encounter.
Yet you look past that.

Yet you never reviewed.
Or rant any of those matches.
Nor any match here ever in print.
So you speaking on botches and workrate.
Makes me think yousa agent too tho.
Plus you just speaking out of turn.
in some kkklique obsessed goofie trumptard like send off style verbiage nikka be on.

So again,...how are you so lenient for the white talent.
As far as work rate.
That you do not even review any matches.

Yet when it comes to Black talent.

You go full scott Keith meets meltzer.

Man stop.

Art Barr

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I just came across this tiktok and while this isn't my battle it was still surprising to see the excuses being used. Diversity can be used for both white and black people cuz British and Italian are diverse just like a Jamaican and Nigerian, but that's not what the issue at hand is when it comes to the SS card. Thought this was rather odd way of thinking.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I just came across this tiktok and while this isn't my battle it was still surprising to see the excuses being used. Diversity can be used for both white and black people cuz British and Italian are diverse just like a Jamaican and Nigerian, but that's not what the issue at hand is when it comes to the SS card. Thought this was rather odd way of thinking.

Dude sounds like a herb, WWE is an American wrestling company. Who are the most known and popular actual athletes from America? Black People and Michael Phelps. It is disgustingly obvious there is an agenda with the front office folks at the WWE.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
dRuvrXf.jpg