Not a single black talent scheduled on the Summerslam card?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It's like when triple h kept Trish and Becky off last year's card.

How do you keep your biggest names off one of the biggest cards of the year lol. Bianca and jade should be on it.
Notice not one peep about Bianca or Jade being left off this year from those people :mjpls:

Last edited:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Other than HBK being a dikk to The Rock and having real life beef with the Hitman when I was Bret fan …I have no issues. Atleast he books black talent and present them as stars.

This is why I think Jade would’ve been better off in NXT to start off under HBK than getting called up to Smackdown under HHH.

Jade would be the biggest star in NXT right now alongside Trick.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Notice no one peep about Bianca or Jade being left off this year from those people :mjpls:

Facts

I can understand the outrage last year since Trish was obviously not gonna be there forever. But this year you have one of the hottest, literally and figuratively :noah:, teaming up with the other hottest, literally and figuratively :noah:, and they're off the card... Why? To sell tickets for smackdown? You could've added the tag team title match so you can continue to showcase jade on a bigger level again, while giving Isla and alba some well deserved burn on a stadium show

But nah.

We still Gon watch anyways #hatewatchgang

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
#NoWatchGang byke? :gladbron:

Who am I kidding, everybody #HateWatchGang now :russ:

We been #NoWatchGang since the Vince shyt :manny: HHH hasn't done much to make us think it was the wrong move. Only really NXT makes me want to break it once in a while.
Support a racist company run by enablers of sex trafficking. :scust:

Wonder why all the black men got shelved when the guy with the fetish for black men's penises left. :scust:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
IWC bytches about women's booking except Nia, Naomi, Jade, Bianca....I wonder why? :beli:

N*ggas was saying we weren't getting enough Becky and Liv :russ:
i will say i have seen women in the iwc complain about naomi’s booking on twitter. like there’s definitely discussions about it and for good reason

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It's like when triple h kept Trish and Becky off last year's card.

How do you keep your biggest names off one of the biggest cards of the year lol. Bianca and jade should be on it.
Jade is not one of their biggest names yet lol

We need to chill out with the fandom

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So now black talent back to preshows and not making cards.
Now cripple ku klux klan is running the show.

Like I been told you nikkaz.
about these clandestined clique based goofies.
who ran with hogan.
or were based in nepotism from vince.

art barr

Other than HBK being a dikk to The Rock and having real life beef with the Hitman when I was Bret fan …I have no issues. Atleast he books black talent and present them as stars.

This is why I think Jade would’ve been better off in NXT to start off under HBK than getting called up to Smackdown under HHH.

Jade would be the biggest star in NXT right now alongside Trick.

Stop.

So jade should be buried.

Man stop.

Wwe already held her back.
When her workrate is higher than most of the entire in house trained roster in wwe.
Which also has downshift speed and workrate.

So the product looks pedestrian and slow as fukk.
Yet jade should go back to nxt.

Man,....so then she makes the main roster and gets buried.
Stop.

As real talk.

If hbk is so great.

then why are all his send ups that ste worked up in house always held back on the card.
Another point we can make now cripple ache has the book.

Ever since mania.
when cripple ache went over the rock. To ruin an entire boom. It has been written in the sand. What type of company this is.
under a clique based regime.

Cripple ache should have been removed with vince. As it makes no sense for a nepo hire. To take over the reins of the company. If they were trying to really move away from vince.

Cripple ache should have been removed period.

now six weeks later like all so-called wwe reboots. It reverts back to rhe same ol same ol.

Where the only really good thing is jade and bianca. Yet they are made to look inferior. Incomparison to other dominate Heavyweight blockbuster draws male or female.

like what is it?
bigger is better?

Or more like white is right?

art barr

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jade is not one of their biggest names yet lol

We need to chill out with the fandom

The only reason.

Jade is not the wwe's biggest name.

Is simply racism.

All because wwe purposefully hated.
Plus tried to act like because jade is black.
that she should not be shot right up the fukkin card.
like Brock Lesnar tho.
Like cody tho.

We can attribute this to every dominate.
in house or invading indie talent that is unmistakenly black.

Case in point.

We will insert lashley into this same scenario.

When lashley showed up.
After dominating the indies, mma and the other promotion. Wwe is now partnered with to of course bury as well.

Tna.

Why in the fukk was lashley not given the Lesnar treatment immediately.

Why was Bobby and mvp not allowed to work their indy developed dominant style and card placement like Lesnar.
Why did mvp not get to take over wwe on camera like tna.
In the continuation of character and draw.

It is because they are both, black.

Same with jade.

Even bianca.
Even Sasha = Mercedes moné
Nyomi = whom is in house and came back to the wwe.
Where once again.
They are not on a ppv card as large as summerslam. Reminiscent of the days before mania was made In to two days.
When once again. Even when mania was split into two days. The lack of attention to the all black women's main event at mania. Was treated exactly like the preshow in comparison to the original Sunday mania booking from the past.

Now we are back to summerslam.
Being the next large pppv in wwe continuity after mania.
We are back to maybe the black talent makes a ppv preshow.

Like why is jade and bianca not booked?
as the heavyweight dominant tag team in wwe history, male or female.

Why was bianca?
not given the Lesnar run over Charlotte and becky?

Why is other program seasoned jade. not booked as the women raw champion and tag team champion with bianca to split shows.

Like it is obvious and been obvious. Ever since wwe went into this nepo baby based direction. To always give cripple ache booking precedent in history on the attendance book and drawing record books.

This company has been on the downward spiral in quality and draw.

Which stems from systemic racism. That eventually said company is not ran by the former mcmahon regime on paper. Yet in actual essence as a business. It is still ran under the mcmahon. Nepotism slash racism based ideals. That once again ruined a boom. As well as prohibited and will continue.
to prohibit another boom as well.

Art Barr

Last edited: