None of Most Popular PlayStation Games Are Made by Sony.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
How is bum ass Fall Guys still in the top 10???? :dahell: That meme tier fad shoulda been dead a week after it's 5 minutes of fame were up, y'all Sony stans need to cry harder to daddy Jim Ryan or whoever's in charge now and get some actual online games worth playing. To go from MGS online and Killzone 2 to Rocket League and Fall Guys, how the mighty have fallen... :wow::francis:
Narrative driven games hasn’t always been a part of their bread and butter but single player games absolutely have.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y’all two fakkits just can’t help it huh. Why not take a field trip to Microsoft headquarters and suck everyone dikk. Some Asian nikkas musta fukked y’all bytch

Damn yall some hoe ass nikka stay worrying about what Sony doin. Turn on your shytbox y’all claim to love so much or talk bout what they got goin on
Oh that’s right DEM BUM bytchES AINT GOT shyt

Keep faggin it up . Y’all some bytchass girlie actin buls

Carry yall hoe ass to ShadeRoom with this bullshyt. Y’all gotta be trannies actin like this
This you?

I'm about to go let off one last nut in my 360 now... :ahh:

:whew: good and sticky and gooey.

If if only it was Xbox green... :to:

Gonna rub one more out right before the show begins :salute:

I got my meat marinating in my hand right now with some Queen Helene in the other

:yes:

cocoa-butter-stick-1-oz-queen-helene.jpg
plus
Xbox-Logo-Ball.jpg
= :ahh:

Nutted and ready! :salute:
:scust::hhh:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
This is exactly why Sony is going full GAAS the next few years.

Non L in the grand scheme of things but more a indicater of consumer habits and trends

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It sounds as though the PS5 is the better system for 3rd party games.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Isn't this skewed by online games?

To my understanding, Sony's bread and butter has always been:

Narrative-driven, single-player first-party games (last of us, God of War)

And

All the hottest 3rd party games, guaranteed.

Sony consoles have the power to run high quality AAA games, and also have connections to have exclusive timed Japanese titles like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid in the past.

That's always been the allure of a Sony console. You get all the blockbuster online games, and also the "premium" high quality games
This is correct. The same games listed in the op are the same “most played games” on any platform outside of Nintendo.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The triforce of Xbox fakkitry is complete. Old here I come to save the day ass nikka.

Shut the fukk up and stop defend these lames before I put a Kinect through yo skull bytch nugga
You forgot to log back into your main account when the coli went offline? Ole thought I was banned ass nikka. :mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter if the most popular games are third party. Right now, Sony has mind share and it's the go to console when people talk about high performance consoles.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Money is made on software and services.

Being the “go to” console doesn’t mean much as far as profit is concerned :manny:
they still get 30% cut on these games, so they're more than fine with that.

Hypothetical, but if 5million Playsyation gamers buy the new fifa at launch they will pretty much get 30% cut of $350m =$105million revenue that's just based on being the go to console.

Anyway, third party games of course isn't the issue for Sony, but it's how bad they are at budgeting their first party games. It results in them having a very thing profit margin. Also, doesn't help they most likely pay a good amount of money for getting third party exclusive content, which at the end of the day is starting to not make that much sense tbh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they still get 30% cut on these games, so they're more than fine with that.

Hypothetical, but if 5million Playsyation gamers buy the new fifa at launch they will pretty much get 30% cut of $350m =$105million revenue that's just based on being the go to console.

Anyway, third party games of course isn't the issue for Sony, but it's how bad they are at budgeting their first party games. It results in them having a very thing profit margin. Also, doesn't help they most likely pay a good amount of money for getting third party exclusive content, which at the end of the day is starting to not make that much sense tbh.
it’s not just the first party games.

It costs A LOT of money to maintain “go to” console status.

Huge advertisement budgets, Discounts on hardware, 3rd party deals, etc. Are very expensive.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
it’s not just the first party games.

It costs A LOT of money to maintain “go to” console status.

Huge advertisement budgets, Discounts on hardware, 3rd party deals, etc. Are very expensive.
Yeah, they def need to cut back on a lot of those stuff, which is why their profit margin is very low. Actually crazy when you think about it when they have that many consoles sold, but not much profit to show for it due to overspending

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, they def need to cut back on a lot of those stuff, which is why their profit margin is very low. Actually crazy when you think about it when they have that many consoles sold, but not much profit to show for it due to overspending
They are in a hard spot because it’s that stuff that defines their platform. If they push back on it, that will probably negatively affect their console sales.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Forget how fun/good the games are. How much money did they make?!

:mjlol: