Albums Noname - Room 25 (Discussion Thread)

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Once again, this is the BEST album of 2018.

No it's not :smh:

I like the album a lot but I don't think it's AOTY. I don't keep lists or even remember what dropped in 2018, but if I did it would probably make my Top 10..

If I had to give AOTY it's CARE FOR ME. No News Is Good News is up there too, but I listen to way too much from way too many years/eras/genres to even begin/bother with best of years and lists etc.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it is. I have noticed that you like to hate on everything I like though so your crappy opinions do not matter to me. You’re the only one who is hating. Take your miserable self on.
Nah, I actually anticipate a lot of the same artists you do, but I don't act like a damn stan and just dikkride whatever they put out. Like I said from my initial post in this thread, I was hype and highly anticipating this.

I also, don't let people just spew out anything like calling this AOTY. You just saying that for attention. You're proving that your opinions are clouded by being a stan. I'm not even hating on this shyt, if you would take off your blinders off you would see that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like the album a lot but I don't think it's AOTY. I don't keep lists or even remember what dropped in 2018, but if I did it would probably make my Top 10..

If I had to give AOTY it's CARE FOR ME. No News Is Good News is up there too, but I listen to way too much from way too many years/eras/genres to even begin/bother with best of years and lists etc.
CARE FOR ME is definitely better than this off the rip... but I feel you, I listen to a lot of albums and I would have to really narrow down what would be what for a list, but all I know is, this isn't AOTY based off of what I've heard this year, and it's not really close IMO.

So that's why I quoted that and made a point of saying "no, stop it"

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
CARE FOR ME is definitely better than this off the rip... but I feel you, I listen to a lot of albums and I would have to really narrow down what would be what for a list, but all I know is, this isn't AOTY based off of what I've heard this year, and it's not really close IMO.

So that's why I quoted that and made a point of saying "no, stop it"

What else you got that dropped this year that's dope?

I'm sure I've got it/heard, but I'm too scatterbrained to remember, and Google just lets me know shyt like Cardi and Travis dropped and nothing a little more obscure.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Oh...

Buddy's album might be better than this IMO.

Now I'm just using this thread to jog my shytty memory. Ignore me
VY2wmdR.png

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Was looking for this thread, such a great album :wow:

Let the birds continue discussing Cardi vs Nicki, the music heads know that you are not put up against other women when your shyt is John Blaze like this. I'm comparing it to these other rappers :wow:

Don't know if it's iller than the last abut it's probably the illest album of the year

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Was looking for this thread, such a great album :wow:

Let the birds continue discussing Cardi vs Nicki, the music heads know that you are not put up against other women when your shyt is John Blaze like this. I'm comparing it to these other rappers :wow:

Don't know if it's iller than the last abut it's probably the illest album of the year

Big Facts.