Albums Noname - Room 25 (Discussion Thread)

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know what, that may explain why I had a soft warm feeling inside when I was listening to the album :wub: She’s so cute and melodic :wub:
I love her flow. It’s very easy and nice on the ears. Not all rap delivery has to be “loud” and “aggressive”. She’s a breath of fresh air from the typical out there. I’m also glad she’s not rapping over trap beats like everyone else does. The live instrumentation is everything! Room 25 is hands down my favorite album/release of this year. :bow:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why isn't this stickied? :gucci:
"Don't forget about me" got me out here feeling like a newborn baby getting ready to face the world. :wow:
“Don’t Forget About Me” is a whole vibe. Makes me wanna nod my head throughout the whole song. Love that one.

neomerge

CEO of JustDipset
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Heard this all the way through today. Some tracks are a miss but some are great. The first few tracks sounded a lot better the second time I heard them. I'm going to keep listening to this.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I love her flow. It’s very easy and nice on the ears. Not all rap delivery has to be “loud” and “aggressive”. She’s a breath of fresh air from the typical out there. I’m also glad she’s not rapping over trap beats like everyone else does. The live instrumentation is everything! Room 25 is hands down my favorite album/release of this year. :bow:
yeah she raps like she's just in her kitchen doing dishes, or getting her hair braided, or watching her nieces and nephews play in the yard.

super calming and lovely :o:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nah sis, I'm not trying to turn my speakers up to 100 just to hear what you're saying.

Her vocals volume is a fair critique, especially on this release. This was even more evident on tracks with other artists...I can clearly hear the guests, but struggle to hear her

:camby: