Albums Noname - Room 25 (Discussion Thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Are you mad because I said that Jacquees album didn’t do anything me? So his songwriting is good and Noname’s isn’t? Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I like music that is substantial. But if you don’t then that’s you.

“Non singing girl?” She’s a rapper for Christ’s sake. *covers face in embarassement*

I be “shytting on these other artists”, yet my top 15 albums of 2018 has a lot of albums talked about in this section on it. Don’t take your anger out on me.

you're the only one mad here. I listen to every album objectively without any preconceived ideas about a certain artist. I listened to this one multiple times since yersterday, and it really has no replay value. This is coming from an R&B head who champions old school soulful jams.

She's a rapper??? I didnt hear any rapping or bars on that album though :mjlol:

anyt yes, Jacquees album had solid writing throughout :umad:, He had R&B legends co-signing him too :umad:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you're the only one mad here. I listen to every album objectively without any preconceived ideas about a certain artist. I listened to this one multiple times since yersterday, and it really has no replay value. This is coming from an R&B head who champions old school soulful jams.

She's a rapper??? I didnt hear any rapping or bars on that album though :mjlol:

anyt yes, Jacquees album had solid writing throughout :umad:, He had R&B legends co-signing him too :umad:
I’m mad yet you’re in my thread talking shyt. Take your bullshyt back to Jacquees thread and be happy there.

Secondly this whole paragraph you typed up basically proves my point. You calling this R&B when it isn’t.

Good for Donell Jones. I still didnt like Jacquees’ album, and felt like I couldn’t listen to his voice for long periods of time.

Maybe you should stop asking me to send you a link for an album and just leave this thread if it sucks so bad to you. *shrug*

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
I’m mad yet you’re in my thread talking shyt. Take your bullshyt back to Jacquees thread.

Secondly this whole paragraph you typed up basically proves my point. You calling this R&B when it isn’t.

Good for Donell Jones. I still didnt like the album, and felt like I couldn’t listen to Jacquees voice for long periods of time.

Maybe you should stop asking me to send you a link for an album and just leave this thread if it sucks so bad to you. *shrug*

ehh, dont flatter yourself. I didn't come to this thread for you. I came here to give my opinion on the album, since the entire point of this thread is just that. Thats why I askeed you for a link cause i wanted to actually listen to it before I come in and discuss about it :yeshrug:. You thought everyone was supposed to come and praise it just cause u created it and that you stan this girl?? :mjlol:

whether you put it under hip-hop, r&b, or some fake pretentious alternative genre....it still doesn't cut it. its a 2.5 / 5 at best after multiple listens. You can take that how u want, I dont care :yeshrug:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ehh, dont flatter yourself. I didn't come to this thread for you. I came here to give my opinion on the album, since the entire point of this thread is just that. Thats why I askeed you for a link cause i wanted to actually listen to it before I come in and discuss about it :yeshrug:. You thought everyone was supposed to come and praise it just cause u created it and that you stan this girl?? :mjlol:

whether you put it under hip-hop, r&b, or some fake pretentious alternative genre....it still doesn't cut it. its a 2.5 / 5 at best after multiple listens. You can take that how u want, I dont care :yeshrug:
And Jacquees album was still not good to me. *shrug*

Everyone is praising the album outside of this thread. Plus album is getting critical acclaim. In addition to the few in here who like it.

But the point is that you keep posting in a thread of an artist you don’t like and asking for links.

This is the last quote you will get from me. So enjoy it.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Everyone is praising the album outside of this thread. .

:mjlol:, yeah sure keep telling yourself that.

you sound mad as hell right now, I never said I dont like this girl. In fact I came in on this thread with high interest to see what she has to offer, hence why I asked for a link. I can post how many times I like, it doesnt have to be only when I like the album. Got no issues with the artists, but this particular album aint shyt to me. Maybe another previous body of work might impress me.....but this one? nah

you just gotta accept the fact that not everyone is gonna positively recieve this as much as you.

the nerve of you saying "those who truly know music would get it" :dead:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And posts from someone who thinks the album is 2.5/5 keep rolling on an on. Proving my point once again.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Zero

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully it's on par with her last project...

I'm a lil underwhelmed...

:francis:

I had high expectations and was ready to stan this project, but overall it's just decent to me off first listen. Maybe it'll grow, but I don't think it's as nice as Telefone

Once again, this is the BEST album of 2018.

No it's not :smh:

Yeah it is. I have noticed that you like to hate on everything I like though so your crappy opinions do not matter to me. You’re the only one who is hating. Take your miserable self on.

Nah, I actually anticipate a lot of the same artists you do, but I don't act like a damn stan and just dikkride whatever they put out. Like I said from my initial post in this thread, I was hype and highly anticipating this.

I also, don't let people just spew out anything like calling this AOTY. You just saying that for attention. You're proving that your opinions are clouded by being a stan. I'm not even hating on this shyt, if you would take off your blinders off you would see that.

Some how I'm hating because I felt the project was underwhelming and because I don't think it's anywhere close to AOTY.

:heh:

You're basically one of those types that can't handle when others don't share the same opinion that you do.

Last edited:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Some how I'm hating because I felt the project was underwhelming and because I don't think it's anywhere close to AOTY.

You're basically one of those types that can't handle when others don't share the same opinion that you do.
No you do it in every thread I make. If I didn’t feel like it was an intentional thing then I wouldn’t care. People are not going to like the same things, but when you try to come at me for what I think in my own damn thread then I’m gunning for you.

You’ve been trying to start shyt in every thread and even couldn’t handle how strongly I felt about this album. And you did it by quoting me. See I usually ignore it all, but I am calling you out on your shyt.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps

The poster was on the 6Black album thread talking shyt about it and championing this one, yet has the nerve to tell people who don't like this one to get out of the thread she created :mjlol:

the hypocrisy and entitlement :dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No you do it in every thread I make. If I didn’t feel like it was an intentional thing then I wouldn’t care. People are not going to like the same things, but when you try to come at me for what I think in my own damn thread then I’m gunning for you.

You’ve been trying to start shyt in every thread and even couldn’t handle how strongly I felt about this album. And you did it by quoting me. See I usually ignore it all, but I am calling you out on your shyt.
:what:

You make threads about albums/artists that I fukk with. What are you suggesting I do? Not post my opinion because YOU made the thread?

:deadrose:

You said it's AOTY, all I said was, "no it's not" and kept it moving. You need tougher skin, cause really, I could go full troll and just fukk with you to fukk with you at this point. If my posts getting to you like this, I can't even imagine how you'd be if I really gave a fukk about pissing you off with what I say.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If an album truly sucks, why keep posting in the threads? Huh? Don’t play stupid.

I’m really over this shyt.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The poster was on the 6Black album thread talking shyt about it and championing this one, yet has the nerve to tell people who don't like this one to get out of the thread she created :mjlol:

the hypocrisy and entitlement :dead:
Yeah I saw that too and just ignored it cause I knew where it was coming from.
:manny:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
If an album truly sucks, why keep posting in the threads? Huh? Don’t play stupid.

I’m really over this shyt.
View media item 16802:gucci: nobody here said this album sucks. Some just said is it sub-par and not impressive as anticipated, thats all. Stop being overly emotional.....but then again you're the poster who was angry at people for liking R. Kelly's music more than D'Angelo's so im not surprised :yeshrug:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
“i finally gave it a listen. yeah she's just another fake depressed mellow female act, nothing about her stands out. Song writing is sub-par and this stuff has little to no replay value.

2.5 / 5”

This quote (from you, the poster above me) basically says the album sucks. But now “no one in here is saying it sucks”. I don’t like liars.