Albums Noname - Room 25 (Discussion Thread)

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I also like how y’all in here turning shyt around on me because y’all just in here lying and can’t take being called out. Y’all can keep quoting and posting with hate. I’ll ignore now.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
“i finally gave it a listen. yeah she's just another fake depressed mellow female act, nothing about her stands out. Song writing is sub-par and this stuff has little to no replay value.

2.5 / 5”

This quote (from you, the poster above me) basically says the album sucks. But now “no one in here is saying it sucks”. I don’t like liars.

2.5 / 5 rating = it sucks now??? a 50% score means something sucks? you're clearly bugging and just pissed that we dont find this so awesome like you do. Not everyine is gonna champion this album, get over it!

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yet you’re crying because I didn’t like Lupe’s or Jacquees album. The irony.

A 50% is an F, which means that it sucks in your opinion. So there’s nothing more we need to discuss.

Imagine being that pressed because I called Room 25 AOTY.

Y’all just like to sit here and throw rocks and then hide your hands when called out.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Yet you’re crying because I didn’t like Lupe’s or Jacquees album. The irony.

A 50% is an F, which means that it sucks in your opinion. So there’s nothing more we need to discuss.

Imagine being that pressed because I called Room 25 AOTY.

Y’all just like to sit here and throw rocks and then hide your hands when called out.

:gucci: you gotta be out your mind cause when the hell did I cry over a Lupe album???? I dont even listen to Lupe's music and sure as hell aint a fan of his. I just listened to that album once and kept it moving like I always do to new music. Never cried about you not liking Jacquees album, I was just surprised how you could call that Room 25 album AOTY but say Jacquees's album is not good.

You're either confusing me with somebody else or just making shyt up to support your narrative like you were doing to other posters in that R. Kelly thread :mjlol:

imagine a 50% being a fail , you really live in your own world :francis:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now I’m making up shyt because I wasn’t in there stanning for Jacquees with you?

Y’all were in there talking about how great of a singer he was.. and anyone who needs auto tune to back their vocals isn’t a true singer. That’s why R&B ain’t as good as it was previously.

I like Jacquees but his album wasn’t no different from the other shyt out there.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Now I’m making up shyt because I wasn’t in there stanning for Jacquees with you?

Y’all were in there talking about how great of a singer he was.. and anyone who needs auto tune to back their vocals isn’t a true singer. That’s why R&B ain’t as good as it was previously.

I like Jacquees but his album wasn’t no different from the other shyt out there.

Since when does Jacquees need autotune to sing? see this is why I say you steady make up shyt in these threads acting like your taste in music is above everyone else's.

I still need you to point me to the post of me crying about Lupe's album :patrice:

bet you cant cause you know you made that shyt up too :umad:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't need to make up shyt. I post facts. Y'all were in that thread saying that he was on the level of Usher, vocally. If that isn't comedy then I dunno what is. You're a part of the problem with what's wrong with the genre. I really don't have time for this mess.

Please don't quote me again. I really don't give a shyt anymore. I know what the Coli is really about now.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
I don't need to make up shyt. I post facts. Y'all were in that thread saying that he was on the level of Usher, vocally. If that isn't comedy then I dunno what is. You're a part of the problem with what's wrong with the genre. I really don't have time for this mess.

Please don't quote me again. I really don't give a shyt anymore. I know what the Coli is really about now.

There you go again acting all holier than thou like your taste in music is well above everyone else's.

Again, show me the post where I was crying about Lupe's album. an while you're at it point me to the one where I said Jacquees is in the same level as Usher.

I'll wait....... (we both know you're not gonna pull up any of those two posts cause you're making shyt up as usual to support your narrative)

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I said Yall.. because yall were in there talking about how Jacquees was better than Usher vocally.

Honestly, I hope your ass doesn't get bushed again like before. Someone like you should have learned your lesson.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I also like how y’all in here turning shyt around on me because y’all just in here lying and can’t take being called out. Y’all can keep quoting and posting with hate. I’ll ignore now.
:umad:ashy twat hoe.
You taste for music is :trash:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:umad:ashy twat hoe.
You taste for music is :trash:
My taste >>>>> Yours. Stay mad because I'm not worshiping that album. Once again, Lupe hasn't been the same since "The Cool".

*waits for more tears to fall down your face*

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
I said Yall.. because yall were in there talking about how Jacquees was better than Usher vocally.

Honestly, I hope your ass doesn't get bushed again like before. Someone like you should have learned your lesson.
full

:mjlol: so now you're julzing and changing your statements. first you said I was the one posting these things now that you cant back it up you gonna backtrack and talk about "y'all" like that shyt is supposed to make your argument against ME stronger.

I dont take internet shyt seriously like you do, I could give two fukks about being bushed because it wont be the first or second time. There are many sensitive mods here who cant ever understand that some people might see things differently from them....just like you. :umad:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
My taste >>>>> Yours. Stay mad because I'm not worshiping that album. Once again, Lupe hasn't been the same since "The Cool".

*waits for more tears to fall down your face*
:comeon:Too many big words for you.
And no songs to dance on that pole to.:umad:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You were the one saying that you didn't say the album sucked when you clearly knew what you were doing with rating it 2.5/5. So you're just in here backpedaling.

I really don't have time. I just hope you aren't bushed again. That's all. Have a nice day.