Noname responds to j cole

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also men and women tweeted about the woman who was missing then killed like it’s not like she wasn’t cared about also J Cole brought this on himself being corny a lot of people found him problematic and elitist and he proved it. Man been trying to attack Kanye for seven years when he worst than Kanye. :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Also men and women tweeted about the woman who was missing then killed like it’s not like she wasn’t cared about also J Cole brought this on himself being corny a lot of people found him problematic and elitist and he proved it. Man been trying to attack Kanye for seven years when he worst than Kanye. :mjlol:
How is Cole “problematic”? fukk is wrong wit u nikkas? SHE came at him first.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
This whole situation let's me realize how unbelievably doomed we are as a people.

Its fustrating and unnecessary. At a time when putting pressure on the powers that be are leading to the path of legislative change. (Defund police, police reform, police accountability). We are taking our eyes off the prize and in fighting amongst ourselves.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just from the snippet alone...nope. She running with the "women dying and THIS is what you wanna talk about." And yet...the same can be applied to her wack ass tweet that started all this, where she tried to call out rappers while people were dying. So...yea.

Shout outs to the queens who will play this once, stream 1-2 of her songs and then go back to Cardi/Meg/City Girls/etc and never look back. Not that I blame them.
Thread should’ve ended here, although I do think the track was good and she’s a dope rapper