Noname responds to j cole

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Him losing a battle won’t hurt his career, especially to someone he loves and respects (ye, wale and Noname). Because he gonna treat them with kid gloves. So them coming back in a rough way will make them look dumb. But if another rapper rapper dissed him, say chance, cole with fire him up
I hear you. I seen a old picture of Noname and Cole and it made me think this entire thing could have been orchestrated :ohhh:

But If I was Cole I would unleash the flutes on Chance. He been acting like a broad on Twitter when Cole has shown him nothing but respect.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I hear you. I seen a old picture of Noname and Cole and it made me think this entire thing could have been orchestrated :ohhh:

But If I was Cole I would unleash the flutes on Chance. He been acting like a broad on Twitter when Cole has shown him nothing but respect.
Chance is a bytch ass dude

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Lol, she pulled the classic troll move on Cole.... Sent sobs at him in a tweet, he responds through a song... Then she breaks out the "all that's going on and you talking about me?" It's funny but sad...

The good ol throw rocks and hide your hands type shyt.... I hope Cole learned from this shyt.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
She’s trying to play the “the world is on fire but he’s worried about lil ol me?” Card when she done madd a whole song addressing him:mjlol: Cole done messed around and put her in the game for at least a few weeks. Maybe they’ll dead this “beef” now.
Y’all are weird. The focus should be on black issues and black issues only right now. The issue is instead of Cole dropping a song about the current climate he drops a song talking about his feelings being hurt. Chappelle said it best we don’t need these rappers opinions right now.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Lol, she pulled the classic troll move on Cole.... Sent sobs at him in a tweet, he responds through a song... Then she breaks out the "all that's going on and you talking about me?" It's funny but sad...

The good ol throw rocks and hide your hands type shyt.... I hope Cole learned from this shyt.
Hopefully. He shouldn’t have got in his feelings about something that may or may not be addressed to him. Who cares what someone says when you are actually in the streets? He jumped out there.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For the record, I just want to say, fukk her and her opinions.

there were rappers out with the people and not just J Cole so she was making false assessments off the rip.

instead of making a song, Cole should’ve called her on the phone and check her divisive tweets.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I don't know who noname is.

I do know J Cole is one of the greats.
Packed show in Vegas circa 2017.

Grammy winner, incredible seller, incredible rhymes and concepts.

I don't know what this beef is about, but it's got a weird vibe. Sorry.

If noname is dope I wish her the best for her career.

What's her go to song? I want to hear other work of hers.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all are weird. The focus should be on black issues and black issues only right now. The issue is instead of Cole dropping a song about the current climate he drops a song talking about his feelings being hurt. Chappelle said it best we don’t need these rappers opinions right now.
But the whole thing started with her going on Twitter blasting him for not giving his opinion.