Noname responds to j cole

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I don't know who noname is.

I do know J Cole is one of the greats.
Packed show in Vegas circa 2017.

Grammy winner, incredible seller, incredible rhymes and concepts.

I don't know what this beef is about, but it's got a weird vibe. Sorry.

If noname is dope I wish her the best for her career.

What's her go to song? I want to hear other work of hers.

Go listen to Telefone first then Room 25 breh, if you don’t know who Noname is that’s on you.

She’s the type of artist that everybody supposedly says we don’t have enough of, then she gets no shine and people play her as irrelevant. Big shocker there.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fake-woke.jpg

:russ:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
But the whole thing started with her going on Twitter blasting him for not giving his opinion.
Did she name him? ok then. Hit dogs holler. Way to make it specifically about you by responding to it. As a man you have to let some shyt roll off your back ESPECIALLY in this climate.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Anything besides the passive aggressive shyt he pulled. The fact that every one is up in arms about her initial tweet is quite telling. It came off to me as a call to action, not an attack. She was speaking generally and a hit dog hollered, end of. Grown ass men sounding like children. All bro had to do was listen and learn but he resorted to Karen tactics.

Facts. Cole's song was pretty much what crackers sound like all the time when they are on that "can you educate me nicely and stop being so angry, I'm just trying to learn, you'll get better results if you had a different approach" shyt. It was literally the exact passive aggresive template they use anytime black people talk about racism. Literally tone policing.

Last edited: