Noname responds to j cole

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Go listen to Telefone first then Room 25 breh, if you don’t know who Noname is that’s on you.

She’s the type of artist that everybody supposedly says we don’t have enough of, then she gets no shine and people play her as irrelevant. Big shocker there.

Thank you, will check those.

Yeah, I remember seeing the art for Telefone alot a few years back.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bro I swear
FR fam im saying, how you gon say Cole dont apply cause he dont have a "full album on these topics" when kendrick doesnt either. TPAB was majority not even about black issues let alone pro black.

A album like TPAB with 75% of its content not being problack/black issues doesnt make it a "full album" on black topics nor did it cover anything like what we see now.

funny enough someone in this thread brought up some Kendrick bars on how he prophesized these times. what did kendrick say on that TPAB album that served as a premonition to today? I'll wait:unimpressed:

the only person who came close to any sort of presaging on that Album was Tupac

if anything it should be Tupac that is credited for prohesizing these times not Kendrick

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FR fam im saying, how you gon say Cole dont apply cause he dont have a "full album on these topics" when kendrick doesnt either. TPAB was majority not even about black issues let alone pro black.

A album like TPAB with 75% of its content not being problack/black issues doesnt make it a "full album" on black topics nor did it cover anything like what we see now.

funny enough someone in this thread brought up some Kendrick bars on how he prophesized these times. what did kendrick say on that TPAB album that served as a premonition to today? I'll wait:unimpressed:

Kendrick said we gone be alright lol

I’ve told people TPAB is more an artist dealing with his success, introspective album than it is pro black.

Then I ask how? They bring up blacker the berry (I don’t feel like breaking the problematic theme of it down) and it’s “jazz compositions”

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if anything it should be Tupac that is credited for prohesizing these times not Kendrick
Lol I mean he wouldn’t have put the skit on the album if he didn’t agree with it, Pac just said it better. and mortal man does cover the topic of leaders/entertainers being fallible

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Go listen to Telefone first then Room 25 breh, if you don’t know who Noname is that’s on you.

She’s the type of artist that everybody supposedly says we don’t have enough of, then she gets no shine and people play her as irrelevant. Big shocker there.
:cape::cape:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
nobody listens to her and that's why she fake retired

if you like her shyt saba in her circle and he makes more than minute long spoken word songs with the same flow.
It's hilarious seeing all these women pretend that they're fans of Noname now:mjlol:

Being that she can actually rap along with Rhapsody, most of their fan bases will be men, women ain't turning up to that shyt

Crumple

All Star
Daps

I checked out her music. She's dope. Chill and dope. It's like she was born in the 60s and a teen in the 70s or something.