Non-Black People who throw in their two scents when Black people are discussing BLACK matters?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nothing personal papi. you love to talk about black people, i'm black so i have a right to respond. nothing more nothing less.

even you using "segregationist" is telling blacks how they should or shouldnt feel about black issues. :francis:
I'm not telling black people how to feel about anything.
Frankly the segregationist label seems accurate about you given your post history.
And it seems misguided to me given what I've recently read Jackie Robinson write in his book:

Let's talk about books, brehs

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
With @Raul, it isn't personal.

He just happens to have a particular learned behavior that reflects the state of privilege and race/culture in America.

With you, it is personal, you bucktooth slave.

You don't understand the point of my argument, and you're ever the contrarian bc I don't rock with your chauvinism or your dikkeating allegiance to your Arab masters.

fukk OFF

What exactly is your point then you pedant? how am I misconstruing your argument at all? :dead:

You literally didn't even argue anything and furthermore believe that domincans and arabs are somehow a monolith. You smart dumb idiots really need to stop, I know more about arab history & culture than you do and have spoken about their racism countless times you idiot. You can't even discern the difference between Sudan and Yemen or the Levant :deadmanny:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Speaking on larger social issue and speaking on black issue are two diffrent things. Police brutality and racism anyone can't speak on, but when it comes to relationships and economics that is for us

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Question: are ANY non AA blacks allowed to speak on AA issues?

Or just not the Spanish speaking ones?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'll go out of my way and :cape: for @Raul because he is one of the few non-black posters who I respect especially the latino ones(theres a lot of suspect latino posters here). I don't know how he is like real life but I never seen a racist post by him. Trying to claim that he is racist or low key racist without evidence is just desperate.

Anyways I WILL say that @Raul has said some things on black issues that I feel he is not equipped to speak on. Like what he said here.
B-b-b-but Hillary charges for speeches and voted for the Iraq war. She said "super predators". She used her own email server instead of the govt's.
She's worse than a guy who seriously considers Sarah fukkin Palin for Secretary of the Interior, a climate denier to run the EPA, and an-even-more-vile-scumbag-than-Trump-himself Steve Bannon as his senior counselor.

:troll:

The coli and half the country focuses on such trivial wedge issues that they completely have no fukkin clue about the larger picture of how a lunatic President can alter the course of history with a republican congress and supreme court.

Things like that is where I feel he SHOULD NOT speak on black issues. Not trying to insult him but he seems a bit naive when it comes to systemic white supremacy. As someone who is part Haitian we are NOT repeat NOT fans of the Clintons at all.

But besides that @Raul has not done anything to be labeled a racist or "low key racist" unlike certain non-black posters who should have been banned.

If you're asking me what race I am, i am black.
If you're asking me what color I am, I am brown.

In the same way you would consider the difference between David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez.

I thought you said you were non-black. :ohhh:

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
Interesting convo what i seem to understand is that as a person of a different ethnicity (native honduran) i can't impose my narrative nor force other black people to accept my opinion as the truth as such would be not letting the black narrative through

Understanding the oppression that has occurred to black people especially in the USA in just expressing opinion and dissent is important if not, ignoring that fact is taking a similar stance as the white man trying to tell POC what experiences they've had from his supremacist perspective

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll go out of my way and :cape: for @Raul because he is one of the few non-black posters who I respect especially the latino ones(theres a lot of suspect latino posters here). I don't know how he is like real life but I never seen a racist post by him. Trying to claim that he is racist or low key racist without evidence is just desperate.

Anyways I WILL say that @Raul has said some things on black issues that I feel he is not equipped to speak on. Like what he said here.

Things like that is where I feel he SHOULD NOT speak on black issues. Not trying to insult him but he seems a bit naive when it comes to systemic white supremacy. As someone who is part Haitian we are NOT repeat NOT fans of the Clintons at all.

But besides that @Raul has not done anything to be labeled a racist or "low key racist" unlike certain non-black posters who should have been banned.

I thought you said you were non-black. :ohhh:
I've made mistakes on the coli. I was ignorant to certain things.
But if there are claims that I'm somehow trying to take up a mantle and dictate to others, that I categorically deny.

I make it a point to call bullshyt and injustice whever on this site. I think that much is clear.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I've made mistakes on the coli. I was ignorant to certain things.
But if there are claims that I'm somehow trying to take up a mantle and dictate to others, that I categorically deny.

I make it a point to call bullshyt and injustice whever on this site. I think that much is clear.

:ehh:

Anyways you're an Afro-Dominican?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I'm not gauging your intent. I don't care about intent. That "heart was in the right place" shyt is not something I'm concerned with.

My concern is the culture of privilege and entitlement that undermines Black political/social voice and representation. It's about respecting people and their dignity and space.
:patrice:

1.We need to specify what we mean by "black" on the topic of black issues. It will solve and answer alot of questions

2. what makes @Raul,as a black dominican any different than an afro-haitian,a trinidadian or any other caribbean black in this sense?

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I think non black people can comment if they've been educated and respect black peoples perspective as an authentic perspective. They can provide their opinions and perspectives as an outsider, respectfully of course.

Plenty of black people on here comment about non black and other ethnic groups issues without being apart of the group.

Last edited: