Non-Black People who throw in their two scents when Black people are discussing BLACK matters?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are deflecting.

YOU ARE NOT BLACK. STAY OUT OF BLACK FOLKS BUSINESS.
Yeah see I'm not deflecting.
I'm sticking to the issue.

You are incapable or unwilling to address the original point and my original comment.
So you and other create this false narrative that somehow I'm hijacking or dictating to black people (or anyone really) on what course of actions they must take as a group.

There was a protest in support of a black man.
Just agree that it's a proper step in the right direction. Because that's what I said.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the radicalization of white people isnt a "black" issue though breh. they are radicalized against islam and latinos as well so them speaking on it makes sense. discernment needs to be practiced by them, period.

a dominican has no place telling black people how we should feel about arabs.
Except I didn't tell anyone how they should feel about arabs.
I told them a step in the right direction is to be acknowledged.

You're arguably the biggest liar and distorter of facts on this entire site.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
the radicalization of white people isnt a "black" issue though breh. they are radicalized against islam and latinos as well so them speaking on it makes sense. discernment needs to be practiced by them, period.

a dominican has no place telling black people how we should feel about arabs.
Breh don't be a dumbass like the op dominicans are black..not all of them are in denial some claim their african roots

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except I didn't tell anyone how they should feel about arabs.
I told them a step in the right direction is to be acknowledged.

You're arguably the biggest liar and distorter of facts on this entire site

who the fukk are you to tell black people what should or shouldn't be acknowledged :russ:

:mjlol: now you gonna just make shyt up. you're arguably the biggest low key racist on this site

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who the fukk are you to tell black people what should or shouldn't be acknowledged :russ:

:mjlol: now you gonna just make shyt up. you're arguably the biggest low key racist on this site
If you read the comment you noticed I said steps in the right direction are to be acknowledged by everyone.
But keep up with the lies.

:umadduncan:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh don't be a dumbass like the op dominicans are black..not all of them are in denial some claim their african roots

lol i know dominicans with white skin, light hair and light eyes. and i know domincans darker than me. not all of them are black just like not all of them are white.

why does @Raul say he's not black but that he's brown like an indian though :lupe:

cam>

All Star
Daps
But then you'd complain about how "no one cares about black issues" :mindblown:

The entire premise of this thread is stupid, should black people not speak on the radicalisation of white people then? :jbhmm:

The only thing bad about non-blacks talking about black issues is that they can assert their OPINIONS to be FACTS and that is wrong. We live in an age where people believe their opinions are equivalent to actual 1st hand accounts and facts.

With @Raul, it isn't personal.

He just happens to have a particular learned behavior that reflects the state of privilege and race/culture in America.

With you, it is personal, you bucktooth slave.

You don't understand the point of my argument, and you're ever the contrarian bc I don't rock with your chauvinism or your dikkeating allegiance to your Arab masters.

fukk OFF

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
lol i know dominicans with white skin, light hair and light eyes. and i know domincans darker than me. not all of them are black just like not all of them are white.

why does @Raul say he's not black but that he's brown like an indian though :lupe:
@Raul come explain yourself

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

In the same way there's a difference between race and skin color.
The same way there's a difference between racism and colorism.

How uneducated are you?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With @Raul, it isn't personal.

He just happens to have a particular learned behavior that reflects the state of privilege and race/culture in America.

With you, it is personal, you bucktooth slave.

You don't understand the point of my argument, and you're ever the contrarian bc I don't rock with your chauvinism or your dikkeating allegiance to your Arab masters.

fukk OFF
I don't have anything personal against anyone on the site.
Even this race segregationist loser @ridedolo who follows me around from thread to thread trying to accuse me of being a racist without a shred of evidence...I have no personal feelings toward him whatsoever.

What I do take issue with is other people trying to dictate to me what my own intentions are.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even this race segregationist loser @ridedolo who follows me around from thread to thread trying to accuse me of being a racist without a shred of evidence...I have no personal feelings toward him whatsoever.

What I do take issue with is other people trying to dictate to me what my own intentions are.

nothing personal papi. you love to talk about black people, i'm black so i have a right to respond. nothing more nothing less.

even you using "segregationist" is telling blacks how they should or shouldnt feel about black issues. :francis:

cam>

All Star
Daps

I'm not gauging your intent. I don't care about intent. That "heart was in the right place" shyt is not something I'm concerned with.

My concern is the culture of privilege and entitlement that undermines Black political/social voice and representation. It's about respecting people and their dignity and space.