Non-Black People who throw in their two scents when Black people are discussing BLACK matters?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
No breh, no.

I know the Coli exaggerates but I never seen it.:dwillhuh:

IMO Afro-Cubans are the most proud to be black Latinos after Brazilians.

I know some light skinned Dominicans who would be offended if u told them they weren't black

Lotta y'all really think cuz some idiot Mexicans on the west coast kill blacks senselessly that means all Latinos hate blacks or dont identify as black.

Judging a whole ethnicity because of a few bad apples.

That sounds strangely familiar, I wonder what other kind of people do that?

Definitely not white supremacists or anything. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I know some light skinned Dominicans who would be offended if u told them they weren't black

Lotta y'all really think cuz some idiot Mexicans on the west coast kill blacks senselessly that means all Latinos hate blacks or dont identify as black.

Judging a whole ethnicity because of a few bad apples.

That sounds strangely familiar, I wonder what other kind of people do that?

Definitely not white supremacists or anything. :mjpls:

Breh most "nikkas" on his site have much in common with the cacs they claim to hate.

Most nikkas that shyt on Mexicans , either never lived by them or they never even fought one.

100% cac shyt. That's why I only fukk with a select few. I know suburban c00n soft beta negros when I sense em

cam>

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

1.We need to specify what we mean by "black" on the topic of black issues. It will solve and answer alot of questions

2. what makes @Raul,as a black dominican any different than an afro-haitian,a trinidadian or any other caribbean black in this sense?

Black is a racial, ethnic and sometimes cultural classification of people from the African diaspora. That is of course segmented, by location and other socio-economic factors. For example, a Black person who has only ever lived in Brazil, cannot speak with any authority about Blackness, as a lived experience, of say, Black folks in the UK.

I haven't seen Raul identify as Black until this thread.

This thread again isn't about Raul, it's about Black space and representation.