non-african KeKe Palmer with her boyfriend living that #blackgirlmagic

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
This isn't it if you look at this stuff critically. These bf actresses/celebrities date white men below their tax bracket and status. That should signal to you that something else is going on

It’s a racist society and a white world. Naturally White people are going to get the benefit of the doubt even if they are not at the same economic level. The system is called white supremacy for a reason.

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
You really believe that?:comeon:

You think the Scarlett Johanssons, Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swifts of the world dont frolic around with black men simply because they don't bump into enough of them?

No. Most of those women wouldn’t even date fairly well to do black athletes or actors. Let’s be realistic here.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Nicole Kidman, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor, Heidi Klum, Carmen Electra, Chelsea Handler, Paris Hilton, and pretty much all the Kardashians are asking why you ain't mentioning their names.

But it's pointless anyway. I have no idea why y'all are so weirdly obsessed with who women totally out of your league are marrying. This gotta be the biggest chatty-patty forum I've ever been on, 99% male yet it feels like a woman's message board with the topics y'all focused on.

:comeon:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:jbhmm:
How come we never see white actresses fukking around with random black men, but it's common for a black actress or singer to be with an average white joe. I know it's a rhetorical question.
people see it...

_______women date down interracially on average. but have very high standards for their own men

a. Black
b. Asian
c. All the above
d. None of the above

c. is the answer

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yes indeed, family
full
:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sista this like folks who say black men who date light skin sistas really want a white woman.

Like this is 1920 or some shyt. If a mothafukka wants a white person they can freely get one. There is no need to date light skin black folks as a replacement for white people.

Second why do people have some assumption that light skin black folks equal white people. In general light skin black folks look nothing like white people.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I see Keke getting a lot of work from different arenas. Especially after hosting the MTV awards. Adding a white boi to her life makes her look more “mainstream” and safe.

He’s basically a Russ.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This thread is sad. I seriously hope y’all brehs ain’t feeling some type of way about this. I see OP got this from LSA, where all them broads are likely celebrating this. Don’t even need to click on the thread linked in here to know it’s trending on there:russ:. He’s a broke white boy that isn’t in her tax bracket that she’s financially taking care of, which goes against ‘divesting’ in the first place. But that doesn’t matter anymore to those LSA femcels because he’s white. This is the case for Serena, Tika, etc. :deadmanny:

I keep telling y’all simp pandering militants this Dr. Umar online facade y’all constantly put on is just gonna have you looking like clowns in the end. Hopefully this thread gets bushed.

Thread/