non-african KeKe Palmer with her boyfriend living that #blackgirlmagic

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nicole Kidman, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor, Heidi Klum, Carmen Electra, Chelsea Handler, Paris Hilton, and pretty much all the Kardashians are asking why you ain't mentioning their names.

But it's pointless anyway. I have no idea why y'all are so weirdly obsessed with who women totally out of your league are marrying. This gotta be the biggest chatty-patty forum I've ever been on, 99% male yet it feels like a woman's message board with the topics y'all focused on.
you're not really getting his point. All those white women date black men that were famous or richer then them or in the same social economic. not nobody. You can't list one famous female entertainer that dated a bum black men black the amount of famous black female entertainers that have dated bummy white men.
famous black women lower their standards dating out than their white counterparts

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Yes indeed, family
full

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All those women you listed dated prominent black men which is my original point.

:camby:
Not all of them. Madonna was dating some mad random black guys, backup dancers and shyt.

But again, I really don't know where y'all going with this. You bytching about some Black woman you never met to a forum full of men. What are you hoping to gain here? This gotta be the most chatty-patty trend I've ever seen. Work on who YOU are going to get with and stop worrying about people you don't know just cause you saw them on TV.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Not all of them. Madonna was dating some mad random black guys, backup dancers and shyt.

But again, I really don't know where y'all going with this. You bytching about some Black woman you never met to a forum full of men. What are you hoping to gain here? This gotta be the most chatty-patty trend I've ever seen. Work on who YOU are going to get with and stop worrying about people you don't know just cause you saw them on TV.

Bruh if the conversation is beneath you why not just GTFO the thread?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

You and @Graveyard Hermit need to preach that shyt to the feminist and cacs who go apeshyt when black men and ww date out respectively because black men ON AVERAGE doesn’t give a shyt COMPARED to bw and wm, let’s keep this buck.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You and @Graveyard Hermit need to preach that shyt to the feminist and cacs who go apeshyt when black men and ww date out respectively because black men ON AVERAGE doesn’t give a shyt COMPARED to bw and wm, let’s keep this buck.

And just when and where would I ever be talking to such people talking about such things? :why:

I don't think I've been part of such a conservation in my entire life on this Earth. :usure:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Is it me or does it seem that most black women date Cacs to piss Blsck men off on some revenge type shyt?

Seems most of them don't even like these cacs

A lot of black women will date cacs not out of actual interest but out of stability and security.

There was an article i read over 10 year ago written by a black woman about the "reasons why you should date a white man"

She went ahead and listed x number of why dating a white man was better but left out the most important reason... That reason being because she was actually attracted to white men

Black women like Keke may date out but their preference is usually for black men.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Keke has always been cute and attractive to me but whatever.

My main curiosity is why do so many of them latch on to these guys who mimic our energy and style?
Like if I'm tagging a pawg, I'm not going for one with box braids or cornrows.
If I wanted that, why settle for inauthentic/diet version rather than the real thing?