non-african KeKe Palmer with her boyfriend living that #blackgirlmagic

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to always want her and Kyla Pratt but this just took that away. I don’t know why I thought she was for the brehs.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
She didn’t strike me as a white boy lover. hmm

She's on the skinny side. I usally see a lot skinny black women with white dudes.
Maaaan....don’t none of y’all wanna FUKK wit KeKe Palmer....c’mon man:stopitslime:

let her live

That's my issue with the complaining when a black chick dates out. I've never heard a lot of black men putting Keke on top of their list or on the list at all. She is pretty, not ugly at all but she doesn't have the IG model esthetic a lot of black guys chase. She doesnt have a super big booty. A lot of the black chicks I see in person or social media who date white dudes have a certain look.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
This thread is sad. I seriously hope y’all brehs ain’t feeling some type of way about this. I see OP got this from LSA, where all them broads are likely celebrating this. Don’t even need to click on the thread linked in here to know it’s trending on there:russ:. He’s a broke white boy that isn’t in her tax bracket that she’s financially taking care of, which goes against ‘divesting’ in the first place. But that doesn’t matter anymore to those LSA femcels because he’s white. This is the case for Serena, Tika, etc. :deadmanny:

I keep telling y’all simp pandering militants this Dr. Umar online facade y’all constantly put on is just gonna have you looking like clowns in the end. Hopefully this thread gets bushed.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
neither did you but we know how that turned out :russ:

305444-A9-2406-4214-95-D1-EFA21834-E27-D.png

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Is it me or does it seem that most black women date Cacs to piss Blsck men off on some revenge type shyt?

Seems most of them don't even like these cacs
And you will never see them with a regular black man. He has to be on her level for above to get a sniff at her. Show me the bw celebrities with regular black dudes and show them off IG like it’s an accomplishment, I’ll wait. I’ve been saying this for years and others are starting to catch on too. nikka got to be a rapper or have a name for himself but nikkas talking about Tax brackets like this cac is in her’s. Foh, these dudes responses tells me they empathize with cacs.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You really believe that?:comeon:

You think the Scarlett Johanssons, Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swifts of the world dont frolic around with black men simply because they don't bump into enough of them?

Nicole Kidman, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor, Heidi Klum, Carmen Electra, Chelsea Handler, Paris Hilton, and pretty much all the Kardashians are asking why you ain't mentioning their names.

But it's pointless anyway. I have no idea why y'all are so weirdly obsessed with who women totally out of your league are marrying. This gotta be the biggest chatty-patty forum I've ever been on, 99% male yet it feels like a woman's message board with the topics y'all focused on.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicole Kidman, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor, Heidi Klum, Carmen Electra, Chelsea Handler, Paris Hilton, and pretty much all the Kardashians are asking why you ain't mentioning their names.

But it's pointless anyway. I have no idea why y'all are so weirdly obsessed with who women totally out of your league are marrying. This gotta be the biggest chatty-patty forum I've ever been on, 99% male yet it feels like a woman's message board with the topics y'all focused on.
Talk about low self esteem

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I blame Trey Songz :mjcry:

If she happy idc. Not every person that dates outside their race is selling out.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps

All those women you listed dated prominent black men which is my original point.

:camby:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I used to always want her and Kyla Pratt but this just took that away. I don’t know why I thought she was for the brehs.
See that's where you fukk up. Making the mistake of thinking any woman or group of women is "for" anybody. nikkas need to learn to stop being possessive of women they're not married to. Gone are the days where men were responsible for a woman's way of living and it shows. In 2020 women are free range chickens. Let em roam and show people their true character. Just don't save them when they become maroons.