non-african KeKe Palmer with her boyfriend living that #blackgirlmagic

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:jbhmm:
How come we never see white actresses fukking around with random black men, but it's common for a black actress or singer to be with an average white joe. I know it's a rhetorical question.

How many avg brothers are around famous white women? In Hollywood you got a lot if rich whites that are not famous but are in the same social Circles.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Hasnt Keke dated black dudes in the past? Doesn’t Keke date girls too?
Seems like she is experimenting.

She might come home eventually like Russell Wilson did with Ciara.:yeshrug::mjlol:

Hell I’m more concerned with her drug usage and lifestyle making her look old prematurely.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Hasnt Keke dated black dudes in the past? Doesn’t Keke date girls too?
Seems like she is experimenting.

She might come home eventually like Russell Wilson did with Ciara.:yeshrug::mjlol:

Hell I’m more concerned with her drug usage and lifestyle making her look old prematurely.
this heifer on drugs

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
this heifer on drugs
She’s pretty to me but sometimes she definitely looks like it. That Hollywood lifestyle can age the fukk out of you.

There was somebody on one of these sites alleging that she might be trying to sign this white boyfriend to her record label and using a relationship to promote them.:laff::laff::laff:That’s not how the music industry is supposed to work.:deadmanny:

Anyhoo, people have the weirdest hot takes.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Probably because “random black men” aren’t in their tax bracket, and thus they don’t bump into enough of them to end up dating? People date people within their socioeconomic tax brackets.

Plenty of white actresses have dated black actors, rappers, and athletes though. You know, because they’re in the same socioeconomic bracket...
lol like who?