Nolan’s trilogy got crazy love in real time, why did the hate start a decade later?

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
Because retards try to put it up there with the GOAT trilogies like Lord of the Rings when in reality Nolan's trilogy rides on TDK to get its acclaim. Begins and Rises are both mediocre as shyt.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There were critiques but it was amazing trilogy. Only TDKR was criticized hard

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yea I saw TDK 8 times in theaters that summer so I know it was flames, but people will try to peg down a masterpiece by calling it overrated
I’ve prolly watched that movie 20x. Whenever it’s on I stop and watch. Even last night when I was scrolling and saw it on hbo :russ:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Begins was a solid start to the trilogy.

TDK was damn near perfect to me. Watch it anytime it pops up.

Rises though, was a tough watch for me. Don't think I watched it a 2nd time after the theatre. The Bane voice overlay was weird from the get go and not mixed well at all. Just didn't hit like TDK
:blessed:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Its mainly hipsters/contratians that think they too cool for Christopher Nolan movies and people that want 1:1 comic book adaptations complaining

Imo TDKR script was kinda weak but I still like the movie :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I dont see much hate for the movies at all but TDK was the only one of them that people treated as perfect. Rises was always a mixed bag and Begins was always lowkey underrated. The Dark Knight lost a little luster because SOOO many people been trying to imitate Ledger's Joker over the years. For me. Burton's first Batman was always the best movie.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I mean aside from the legit criticism oh the third film, they’re seen pretty favorably.

But people, some at least, myself included even with retaining love for the trilogy overall are sick of “grounded Batman” and the more you prop up Nolan the more people will go in that direction.
Anything else is goofy :beli: