Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You literally made a right wing conspiracy theory thread about the vaccines based on your "feelings" the other day dumbass. The mods deleted it and it's not even in the bushes. :russ:

I have asked you three times now to post this right wing posting history you think ofF and yet and still you have not. Because like I said, your are lying through your teeth.

Edit: And that’s cause the mods some hoes. I didn’t know they put the thread in the bushes. The coli mods are not a good judge of common sense like that. They just some nikkas on the internet who were chose to be mods and do the best they can. I obviously don’t agree, but oh well.

Now the tread I posted was I thought covid might have been leaked on purpose and I specifically stated this was mostly my opining. I did give few facts like Dr Fauci saying the same thing. So how does that thread equate to me having a right wing posting history? As that’s the only example you gave so that’s the only example I can speak to. Surely you have more examples right? I mean I’ve been on here since 2012 so it should be mighty easy to find right wing history. I know you been to that search button. I know you done searched my name and Trump. Right? Let us know what you found? Also, put in rebuplican? What you see? Boy you a fukking liar

Last edited:
Daps
The unexpected pandemics and the mainstream media marketing is what made democratic party win the election. Republicans only have FOX and a few celebrities there and there, Democracts have the rest of the popular mainstream media + majority of the Hollywood. And even with that Republicans were looking to win it again, but then pandemics happened and the rest is history. At that point You could throw anyone out there in the Biden's place and they would've won, even Hillary Clinton :mjlol:

Biden is like older than Trump and his son is a drug addict who gives out top secret information to bunch of strippers. He's a terrible candidate and if they want to win 2024 they have to come up with something strong, not even the mainstream media could save them if Biden and Kamala is what they can offer.
Fox News is the most watch network in the country.

Fox News' streak atop all of cable reaches 20 straight weeks

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Stop building this corny, narrow minded fallacy that those of us who voted for Biden did so because we “support him” in some way or fashion.

Or that we voted for him because of his “amazing immigration/foreign/domestic policies”.

Nobody looked at that creepy touchy pedo mf and thought “hmm, I actually believe the things he says he’s going to do for Black ppl”.

Every Biden voter I have ever met(in real life) are of the same concession: we weren’t voting “for” Biden, we were voting against Trump. And it was THE RIGHT THING TO DO. You are extremely naive if you think Black people will be worse off four years from now under Biden, than what we would be four years from now living in Trumpmerica.

:coffee:

Scared To Death, Scared To Look :mjlit:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden’s not delivering and this is why many of us were pushing for other options during the primaries. The cac agents and handful of actual black dumbasses saying “might as well have Trump” now were on the “don’t vote” and “black people will never get tangibles. stop playing yourself” shyt during the Democratic primaries. Like idiots.

It’s always been lesser evils. I haven’t seen a single person pushing for Biden beyond electability. “He can win vs. Trump” is the most enthusiastic argument I’ve heard from him here and real life. These agents know this but like to play dumb.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
You're pushing arguments by a black woman who is literally paid by white supremacists. Not a good look especially if you're trying to claim you aren't a right winger.

Dude, I don't give a fukk about Candace Owens or any side of the political fence. I don't give a fukk about optics in relation to this forum. The vast majority of blacks are liberal because their promised brotherhood and equality and dignity by said party. But get anything but unless it's aligned with their "progressive" agendas. The shyt is insidious and it's been like this since Malcolm x has been around.

Republicans don't promise anything.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I was honestly going to leave the President blank. But before I talked to my ppl and was kinda forced to vote for a president. I wish I left it blank because I’m at fault too. But it was voting against trump… going forward someone is either earning my vote…. Or not. No more lesser or two evils

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
So you basically admitted that there are members of the Democratic that don't put corporate interests ahead of people - but those who do make up a large chunk of the party.

What's to stop us from voting in more politicians who do put the interests of people first? What's stopping you from volunteering to make that shyt happen.

Because the few who aren't have very little power because the people who are pro-corp hold the majority.

Even if you get half, the gains would always be in danger of being wiped out for obvious reasons.

That also means you would have to trust that these people never flip after they get in.

There is no accountability after the fact, once they are in, they don't need us anymore.

It's a circle of laws and legislation, you fight for a few rights here, you lost some behind you.

You keep blaming young folks like we would be given a true chance and your "work" requires you to still engage with centrist hacks.

This country does not want to move forward in anything and I stand by that statement.

Worst, go back in time. Best, stay where it is because it works out for a small few.

Next thing is solutions:

Keep doing what your doing, try to work within a flawed system and have the next generation do the exact same thing for the same or similar results.

Doing more extreme acts to change a flawed system, generally involves violence.

Leave the country.

I'm an advocate for whatever leads to your own personal happiness. You want to leave, leave. You want to stay and fight the system, fight. :yeshrug:

Daps
I have asked you three times now to post this right wing posting history you think ofF and yet and still you have not. Because like I said, your are lying through your teeth.

Edit: And that’s cause the mods some hoes. I didn’t know they put the thread in the bushes. The coli mods are not a good judge of common sense like that. They just some nikkas on the internet who were chose to be mods and do the best they can. I obviously don’t agree, but oh well.

Now the tread I posted was I thought covid might have been leaked on purpose and I specifically stated this was mostly my opining. I did give few facts like Dr Fauci saying the same thing. So how does that thread equate to me having a right wing posting history? As that’s the only example you gave so that’s the only example I can speak to. Surely you have more examples right? I mean I’ve been on here since 2012 so it should be mighty easy to find right wing history. I know you been to that search button. I know you done searched my name and Trump. Right? Let us know what you found? Also, put in rebuplican? What you see? Boy you a fukking liar

TBQH I appreciate you admitting to that, but you have to understand those are the same arguments right wingers use only as it pertains to Conspiracy Theories and COVID and that was my introduction to you as a poster. If that and your post in here are my experiences with you as a poster what exactly do you expect to think? I don't exactly have time to go through 100K posts.

Daps
Dude, I don't give a fukk about Candace Owens or any side of the political fence. I don't give a fukk about optics in relation to this forum. The vast majority of blacks are liberal because their promised brotherhood and equality and dignity by said party. But get anything but unless it's aligned with their "progressive" agendas. The shyt is insidious and it's been like this since Malcolm x has been around.

Republicans don't promise anything.

"I don't give fukk about this person I just use their exact right wing talking points."

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
True.
The fact that the two most unpopular candidates on the Dem side, arguably, ended up as President and VP :dead:
I'm really wondering if it's any hope for the party.
Democrats and Republicans are 2 players who don't get along, but play for the same team.

Their goals are the same. Expansion of corporate power, reduction in privacy rights, opposition to reparations, opposition to expanding the social safety net in a way that won't benefit corporations. Democrats are considered a conservative party in other countries.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So question for you and give a straight answer . Was it the conservative political party or liberals that fought to keep us slaves and deny us our civil rights:sas2:

Neither. Because they switched to a more covert type of slavery in the private prisons. Now do we have to go thru that and how the war on drugs or racist policing leads black men into slavery anyways but under the guise of prison? Or are you willing to admit that both sides perpetuate black people (men in particular) being at the bottom but just go about it different ways....

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
headed right towards a totalitarian society :snoop:

Biden voted for bussing and supported segregation. :comeon: He inappropriately was a touchy feely guy. :patrice: Yet - he was better than Trump.:jbhmm:

Maybe he was better, but we should never be in a position to select between the evils.

Did you see that the Clinton lawyer just got indicted for creating the Russia Spygate Scandal?:beli:

Its so dirrrrty out there yall:hubie:

Last edited:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve said that sh*t from DAY ONE, as has everyone else I know.

But here’s what I could find just off a quick search.

Said on August 15, 2020… you stupid thickheaded sh*t for brains little b*tch.

Eat a d*ck and choke to death. :coffee:
Ok Mr. Karateman:mjlol:

Didn’t your Sensei Master teach you to control your emotions what kinda trash ass karate classes you taking.

Hey Karateman, you and everyone you know is a clown also then.

Most black people was riding for Biden, Karateman.

Your old quotes make you look even dumber breh. I know you are being faceious but Biden was rubbing elbows with klansmen and doing racist shyt, Karateman.

breh came in here thinking he getting everybody told, sat your fake Kung fu ass down.