Nobody Voted “For” Biden, WE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I get that Biden was better than Trump, but was he better than Bernie? :francis: Say what you want about Bernie but the man was the best candidate for black interests, if that's the case.

You telling me you HAD to vote for Jim Crow Joe? a lot of black folks wanted to because he was Obama's white friend. keep it a buck. The problem is black folks too tethered to the democratic establishment.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I get that Biden was better than Trump, but was he better than Bernie? :francis: Say what you want about Bernie but the man was the best candidate for black interests, if that's the case.

You telling me you HAD to vote for Jim Crow Joe? a lot of black folks wanted to because he was Obama's white friend. keep it a buck. The problem is black folks too tethered to the democratic establishment.

Bernie wasn't in the general election so bringing him up is pointless.

I actually voted for Bernie in the primary (personally I liked Warren, but she dropped out before my state voted) but in a general election I have to vote against the GOP on principle. :yeshrug:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
What concessions? You literally used her rhetoric

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...tion-became-one-conservatives-favorite-slurs/

The washington post wrote a fukking article about it with her damn picture :mjlol:

Live your truth

Naw, live yours.

Clearly I'm giving too much credit to the notion that you're intelligent enough grasp reading comprehension and context.
You're not about to drag me into some paradigm where I got to prove to you exactly what I just said to quill and combat your little presumptions and suspicions because of some article you found. I don't care

You're another simplistic 1+1=2 ass nikka that sees everything through a politically binary lens.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because the few who aren't have very little power because the people who are pro-corp hold the majority.

Even if you get half, the gains would always be in danger of being wiped out for obvious reasons.

That also means you would have to trust that these people never flip after they get in.

There is no accountability after the fact, once they are in, they don't need us anymore.

It's a circle of laws and legislation, you fight for a few rights here, you lost some behind you.

Such is the dirty game of politics. If you don't play it someone with a greater sense of commitment and nefarious intentions will be happy to take your place.

You keep blaming young folks like we would be given a true chance and your "work" requires you to still engage with centrist hacks.

This country does not want to move forward in anything and I stand by that statement.

Worst, go back in time. Best, stay where it is because it works out for a small few.

Again, such is the game of politics. You'll have to negotiate and come to a common ground with centrists hacks and far right lunatics alike. You progress with each little incremental step until the balance of power shifts in your favor. Republicans have mastered the art of this concept.

Next thing is solutions:

Keep doing what your doing, try to work within a flawed system and have the next generation do the exact same thing for the same or similar results.

Doing more extreme acts to change a flawed system, generally involves violence.

Leave the country.

I'm an advocate for whatever leads to your own personal happiness. You want to leave, leave. You want to stay and fight the system, fight. :yeshrug:

Leaving the country or fighting in a civil war isn't an option for most people. Especially for us as black people who are a marginalized and extremely vulnerable group of people. There may come a time when these are the only two options. We must delay that possibility by all means. And as far as I know playing the game of politics is one the best vehicles by which we can do that.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

The Democratic National Committee "The devil itself" threw Bernie in the bushes and had all its members "fall in line" and go along to get along. They are connected to the Deep State that wants to keep this democratic charade going where they appeal to peoples' feelings and morals and their promises of high morality and good deeds. That is a bunch of BS. They will pretend to care in you face, and cut your throat when you are not looking.

That friends, is the state of politics right now.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
This whole discussion is strange to me, it's the exact same thing in France between Macron and Le Pen. The presidential system is set up in a way that you can basically only choose between two evils tbh, so you go with the lesser one.The more interesting conversation would be about the presidential election system, and the whole shift towards the right in general. I mean as soon as someone talks about free education y'all scream coMMuniSM so of course you end up only having right-wing candidates.

That being said, I'm pretty sure some brehs fully support Trump and use the whole "WELL WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE FOR YOU" narrative to shift the attention from their own:mjpls: opinions.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
OP is a cowardly fool. I’m glad to see that vast majority of TheColi and our community in general is waking up.
:wow:

Those who continue to defend Biden regardless of what he’s responsible for are a lost cause. Let them be. They’ll be left behind on the plantation serving Massa.
:yeshrug:

“Massa Biden isn’t as mean to us as Trump is! He certainly treats us right! Datz why weez voted for him!”
:mjgrin:

Give me a fukking break.
:mjlol:

that's the problem:stopitslime:

and nobody (okay, nobody with a brain) is saying black people would have been better off under four more years of Trump. what I am saying, is voting with a lesser of two evils outlook, and letting one party know that they have you in your pocket just because they're better than the other party, is not going to bring actual progress, just less (or less overt) bullshyt.

so if slightly less bullshyt is what you want, go for it. just don't get your hopes up too high

Repped.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This whole discussion is strange to me, it's the exact same thing in France between Macron and Le Pen. The presidential system is set up in a way that you can basically only choose between two evils tbh, so you go with the lesser one.The more interesting conversation would be about the presidential election system, and the whole shift towards the right in general. I mean as soon as someone talks about free education y'all scream coMMuniSM so of course you end up only having right-wing candidates.

That being said, I'm pretty sure some brehs fully support Trump and use the whole "WELL WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE FOR YOU" narrative to shift the attention from their own:mjpls: opinions.

IMO the shift to the right has more to do with the electorate itself than the system, nobody is forcing people to vote for Trump.

I've seen some studies showing that just the simple act of having more minorities around automatically makes white people vote more conservatively.

So as long as demographics keep changing that section the country is going to keep moving right. :yeshrug:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
LOL, so this is what you dumb fukks who voted for Biden have been reduced too.

We told you idiots don't vote for either of these idiots and you attacked us.
Cube said if we vote we need some assurances before the vote, you chased him away.
Now you dumbfukks are in the exact same place you are every fukking time you elect a dixiecrat claiming you didn't know this was going to happen or disassociating yourself from the filth you put in office.

Own up to your bullshyt and do better

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rep up. The Coli contrarians think folks are excited for Biden…nah B, Trump was really that bad. I don’t have special expectations of buying in the change my life but I do know that bum ass Trump hurt this country. Yesterday my family lost another friend to Covid. That’s half a dozen people I know who perished this year alone.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
If you can understand that than people should be able understand that people who don't fukk with Biden aren't Trump supporters by default

Repped.

ESMRLtBXkAAoVq2.jpg