No thread on stellar blade having had subtle racist shyt in the game?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This game reminds me of Fallen Order without the bullshyt map.

The story is negligible to me. I know exactly where they're going with the plot.

The Naytibas are the real humans and we've been killing them the whole time. Adam and Eve will make a new race of Android/human hybrids

That being said, I haven't finished the game yet. I've been doing side missions. I'm supposed to go to Matrix 11 but been having too much fun.

Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
This the issue with modern gaming journalism and why these scores are almost meaningless. Ratings are rarely consistent and when they are, reviewers grade on a scale.
Even more meaningless when people can be paid off to make a game look good, we’ve had years of that already. Gamers give these people way too much power

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After getting to the R shop, and realizing it's basically a "black" market shop yeah the Hard R and crime R definitely seem intentional. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Why

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
After getting to the R shop, and realizing it's basically a "black" market shop yeah the Hard R and crime R definitely seem intentional. :francis:
Wolverine is going to be "Hard-R" are you going to say that's intentionally racist?
Stop baiting and play the game.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Glad I saw this thread before purchasing stellar blade

That studio ain’t getting a dime from me now
Even on sale

Demo was cool and was gonna cop but my spirit said check wit the bros first :wow::wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I was about to cop too fukk them :manny:
Glad I saw this thread before purchasing stellar blade

That studio ain’t getting a dime from me now
Even on sale

Demo was cool and was gonna cop but my spirit said check wit the bros first :wow::wow:

The only reason why the game was hyped to the moon because "t*ts, ass, and Korean devs not giving a fukk". Yet, the gameplay videos look like some pure 6 to 7 out of ten bargain bin at Gamestop type of mid.

Ages ago this game would have been:

Wet_game.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The only reason why the game was hyped to the moon because "t*ts, ass, and Korean devs not giving a fukk". Yet, the gameplay videos look like some pure 6 to 7 out of ten bargain bin at Gamestop type of mid.

Ages ago this game would have been:

Wet_game.jpg
Aint you the same nikka who was downplaying ER what you know about gameplay :skip: