No thread on stellar blade having had subtle racist shyt in the game?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah that's wild. :francis:
I don't think that's funny at all. :manny:
I didn't touch the last devil may cry game for years because of the debacle with that white voice actor.
I didn't touch the south park game at all because of them making light of Kanye's mom passing.

I don't know. Maybe the :flabbynsick: took over the last couple years or something. I don't really have the patience or interest anymore in doing the mental gymnastics to see the comedy in these things. It's easier to shun it and keep it moving.

I'm glad they patched it so quickly. Just a little tired of these "accidents" being so frequent and "excusable".
Game directors are going to have to be more vigilant, aware, and held accountable because sadly there are a lot of programmers out there looking for lulz and wanna slide their juvenillle cism and swipes into a game on the low thinking no one will notice until it's too late. Thinking shyt is funny. Or some don't see it as that serious since it doesn't affect them.

The fact it was patched this quick leads me to believe that there is some awareness in the offices at Shift Up. No doubling down or juelzing. QC has to catch this kinda shut earlier tho. Even if it may not have been intentional or meant that way, you have to be considerate of other cultures and groups who might be like "hold up :dahell: "

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
If you not fw it now for this reason, why play it at all? What does the cost matter?

I liked the demo and to be fair I used what was on my wallet to pay for it not a cc. shyt just showed me these Asians on that corny edgy teenage message board shyt we saw all the time in the mid 2000s

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I liked the demo and to be fair I used what was on my wallet to pay for it not a cc. shyt just showed me these Asians on that corny edgy teenage message board shyt we saw all the time in the mid 2000s
Dog that's everywhere now. It's glorified attention whoring so they can tell their friends or go viral online

"Look at what I did and they didn't see it!!!"
All keekee'n and shyt

It's exactly why that video game diversity consulting company gets hired

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game was even on my radar until today, and saw ppl calling it Sekiro x Nier. Got kinda hype and checked out footage, and saw no Sekiro outside the existence of swords. Toss this shyt in and my hype was built and killed in 10 min flat.

WR Speedrun any% :wow:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Ironically this doesn't bother me as much as FF16 and then excluding black people because "it didn't make sense" and I still played that game.
FF16 devs excluded their own race from the game so at least they were consistent
full

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If you not fw it now for this reason, why play it at all? What does the cost matter?
Cuzz am a gamer,2 am not naive enough to think that other developers don't feel the same..

If I wanted to be 100% consistent I wouldn't watch tv,anime,movies,video games etc...:yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cuzz am a gamer,2 am not naive enough to think that other developers don't feel the same..

If I wanted to be 100% consistent I wouldn't watch tv,anime,movies,video games etc...:yeshrug:
Then why not just get it now, if it isn’t affecting your enjoyment? I’m not tryna troll or anything, I’m just not following the logic. If a piece of media would directly offend me and I’m aware, I wouldn’t consume it for free. But if I were to ignore that and indulge anyway, a discount wouldn’t make me feel better about it, and the creators still get a direct benefit.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Then why not just get it now, if it isn’t affecting your enjoyment? I’m not tryna troll or anything, I’m just not following the logic. If a piece of media would directly offend me and I’m aware, I wouldn’t consume it for free. But if I were to ignore that and indulge anyway, a discount wouldn’t make me feel better about it, and the creators still get a direct benefit.
nikka, cuzz its my choice am not giving em my 70 dollars, dont deserve it. When people say vote or talk with your wallet that's what i do.. again bruh i wanna play i said that already.

nikkas here on the coli moan day and night about racism on television, in society general , that dont stop them from spending their black dollars with those same people we complain about , or god forbit have a family with them. Movies be racist, folks still stream it even if they dont go to the movies. we whine about lack of black characters in media, gaming yet we still buy it and play it as whole. FF16 no black people, some nikkas whined ,and still played others didnt and others didnt care. nikkas watch anime day and night and when a once in blue moon a black person appears he's usually c00ning or is stereotype. Do they stop watching?? 80% of them nikkas still watch. Barret from FF7 is such stereo type, yet FF7 rebirth is GOTY ....nikkas be Hypocrites, so just let me do me...

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, cuzz its my choice am not giving em my 70 dollars, dont deserve it. When people say vote or talk with your wallet that's what i do.. again bruh i wanna play i said that already.

nikkas here on the coli moan day and night about racism on television, in society general , that dont stop them from spending their black dollars with those same people we complain about , or god forbit have a family with them. Movies be racist, folks still stream it even if they dont go to the movies. we whine about lack of black characters in media, gaming yet we still buy it and play it as whole. FF16 no black people, some nikkas whined ,and still played others didnt and others didnt care. nikkas watch anime day and night and when a once in blue moon a black person appears he's usually c00ning or is stereotype. Do they stop watching?? 80% of them nikkas still watch. Barret from FF7 is such stereo type, yet FF7 rebirth is GOTY ....nikkas be Hypocrites, so just let me do me...
Just fitting in, I’m following now

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, thank you for input on this pivotal issue. am 100% sure ur hypocrital about something in life......so cut the sanctimonious act bruh.
No need to get tight bruh :heh: It’s obviously your decision at the end of the day and I never said otherwise. I was 100% tryna have an understanding of your own thought process, no need for the whataboutism.

You coulda just said “because I want to” or ignored me entirely, but I appreciate the explanation

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Well obviously I'm not happy about it
Hard to give the benefit of the doubt, when slickness towards black people is prevalent
I wasn't sure if I was buying in the first place