No Star Wars: Rebels S01 Thread?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya I don't know what her excuse would be. Not sure if this is tied in with the movies, but could Sabine, Ahsoka or Ezra pop up in the upcoming trilogy (Episodes 10-12?) Hell I guess Hera or her kid could even pop up in Episode 9
I hope not. Not everything has to be forced into the main movies.
Drop some novels and comics (or the next animated series) to explore those characters.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Whats after rebels ...

we got Clones Wars ... before ANH ... perhaps a new series set before TFA..

its sad this thread is only approx. 600 posts for a show's entire 5 season run..

Those CGI old republic trailers from that :trash: MMO looked interesting maybe they can do something with that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nice finale, a little "too good" for Lothal imo but considering the channel it's on it makes sense.

Ahsoka ain't shyt though :russ:

I hope Thrawn's second books is about what happens after Rebels and not some side story of his time in the Empire.

Ezra

Daps
I still cant decide if I love or hate how things ended.

However the S02 finale with Vader v Ahsoka was some of the best SW there is, so Im thankful for Rebels.

That being said, Ahsoka still being alive cheapens it a bit. Still wished Vader murked her there to illustrate how dark he turned.

Ezra

Daps
Why we posting in spoilers? Shyt has aired?

Anyway - nice Legends call back naming it Jacen

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
4 weeks post cycle with no pct so moments of this shyt hit me in the feels.

the animated series is star wars for me. I can't wait for what brendan filoni brings next.

anyone know what the timeline for this was? From the finale it seems it spread over ANH to ROTJ. But I don't think there was any mention Han/Chewie or Luke (as he was part of the rebellion past ANH) plus he was just a little kid a few episodes ago.

p.s. ezra and ahsoka shyt all over the new era, alien breast milk drinking luke lol.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 weeks post cycle with no pct so moments of this shyt hit me in the feels.

the animated series is star wars for me. I can't wait for what brendan filoni brings next.

anyone know what the timeline for this was? From the finale it seems it spread over ANH to ROTJ. But I don't think there was any mention Han/Chewie or Luke (as he was part of the rebellion past ANH) plus he was just a little kid a few episodes ago.

p.s. ezra and ahsoka shyt all over the new era, alien breast milk drinking luke lol.
The final segment seems like it is right after the Battle of Endor. All the previous stuff takes place before Rogue One.