No Star Wars: Rebels S01 Thread?

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
It wasn't a bad ending but they definitely Disney-fied it if you get me.

Considering how big their crew is to have only one fatality (which was inevitable from the begging IMO) is pulling their punches.

And Ahsoka being around is kinda pushing it, she really should have bit it when she faced Vader to show dude really isn't fukking around. I suppose they can do a book series about her getting it in with the Empire in the Unkown Regions but again it makes her look funny in the light. So she was out here whilst all this shyt went down? :francis:

Overall I it was a good series despite all the filler and pointless side stuff, looking forward to what Filoni has in store for the next animated series.

Dig that. Even lil pig buddy came back to life. :shaq2:

I read somewhere it was to contrast the Rogue One ending whereas a bunch of people don't have to die to tell a story. Kinda glad they left it open to have more Jedi in the galaxy though. :yeshrug:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finished Rebels. Give Filoni the keys to the franchise. Master storyteller.

Safe to assume that Rex passed away since we didn't see him in the flash forward.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:blessed:I stopped watching clone wars years ago on season 2 binged it and now watching this piff damn this is shyt great. Im on season 3 and :banderas:get Kathleen Kennedy out and give Filoni full control of the starwars IP :salute:.
I think he is going to do some avengera type film using all his characters with a grown grogu with the dark saber. :jbhmm: