No Star Wars: Rebels S01 Thread?

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I actually liked what RJ did with Last Jedi :manny: but a dude like Filoni wouldn't have let TFA and TLJ be so different and practically negate each other.
Fair play but to me he dropped the ball big time with that film.

Two films deep in the trilogy and the shyt is underwhelming, I'm not highly anticipating episode 9 at all.

Would be cool to see Filoni do a stand alone, he'd do Obi-Wan right.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Whats after rebels ...

we got Clones Wars ... before ANH ... perhaps a new series set before TFA..

its sad this thread is only approx. 600 posts for a show's entire 5 season run..

To be honest I think Rebels has too much filler to create too much discussion, the series is better as a binge watch as you can skip the uninteresting parts. My guess is not a lot of people follow it week to week. shyt, I'm doing it now just because it's the series finale and it's gonna take 3 weeks worth of 7 or 8 episodes :heh:

Ezra

Daps
shyt like that is why I just wish the story group could control all content. I know it cant really work that way, but the universe would be much tighter if they had more creative control over the movies.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Next 2 episodes are the finale? And they drop today or monday?

I know there's going to be some :mjcry: moments.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
shyts gonna end crazy. See if we get connections to key moments in the movies but still focuses on the show and it's cast.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Never forget Filoni is a true George Lucas-padawan, George gave him most of the stories and he always says that he sticks to what George gives him.

George gave him that Mortis-guards aspect of the force, and I think it's GENIUS how Filoni waited until Disney ended Rebels to bring that storyline back and also bring back Ahsoka. To me that, plus all the voices from the OG movies/prequels, was a giant tribute to George in this 'Disney/subversion of SW tropes'-era that we're in now :yeshrug:.

This is truly breaking new ground WITHIN the Star Wars foundation.

Dave Filoni on Kanan's future and how George Lucas and Tolkien impact Star Wars Rebels

This interview was like last week, and all he does is gush about George.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Never forget Filoni is a true George Lucas-padawan, George gave him most of the stories and he always says that he sticks to what George gives him.

George gave him that Mortis-guards aspect of the force, and I think it's GENIUS how Filoni waited until Disney ended Rebels to bring that storyline back and also bring back Ahsoka. To me that, plus all the voices from the OG movies/prequels, was a giant tribute to George in this 'Disney/subversion of SW tropes'-era that we're in now :yeshrug:.

This is truly breaking new ground WITHIN the Star Wars foundation.

Dave Filoni on Kanan's future and how George Lucas and Tolkien impact Star Wars Rebels

This interview was like last week, and all he does is gush about George.
The new trilogies made a mistake in not having him involved enough to make sure they were connected IMO.