No Star Wars: Rebels S01 Thread?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The way Ezra exits for no reason is dumb.

Kanans baby was out of left field it I liked it. Is that the first Star Wars interspecies baby?

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Overall this series was piff, this plus Clone Wars really cement Filoni as a worthy SW storyteller.

I'm not the biggest fan of how it ended, but I respect it. Ahsoka being alive during the OGs is a bit weird, they could've easily explained it away in her last appearance as her being broken by Anakin/Vaders betrayal.

I would rate Clone Wars a bit higher, but both series were excellent.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I want another Ahsoka book explaining where the hell she was at all that time
Copped her first book it was dope shes my fav star wars character at this point

Its funny I think the movies are just iiight but the novels and cartoon shyt be lit to me

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
I'm not the biggest fan of how it ended, but I respect it. Ahsoka being alive during the OGs is a bit weird, they could've easily explained it away in her last appearance as her being broken by Anakin/Vaders betrayal.

Those portals Ahsoka and Ezra went through weren't just for destinations but time as well. For all we know, she could of just recently exited her portal and headed straight for Lothal. That would kinda explain her absence from the OG trilogy.
:yeshrug:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
The clone wars was GOAT but Rebels was hard to get into I didn't care for the art or animation style and didn't really care for the characters but it was better than TLJ nonsense.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Those portals Ahsoka and Ezra went through weren't just for destinations but time as well. For all we know, she could of just recently exited her portal and headed straight for Lothal. That would kinda explain her absence from the OG trilogy.
Ahsoka should have died in clone wars

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

In the Rebels Recon for that episode Filoni said that it brought her back to the end of season 2, when we see her walking down the steps of the temple.

She also looks a bit older again in that epilogue, so I'm assuming she aged the 6 years.

That would've been a good explanation though.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
It wasn't a bad ending but they definitely Disney-fied it if you get me.

Considering how big their crew is to have only one fatality (which was inevitable from the begging IMO) is pulling their punches.

And Ahsoka being around is kinda pushing it, she really should have bit it when she faced Vader to show dude really isn't fukking around. I suppose they can do a book series about her getting it in with the Empire in the Unkown Regions but again it makes her look funny in the light. So she was out here whilst all this shyt went down? :francis:

Overall I it was a good series despite all the filler and pointless side stuff, looking forward to what Filoni has in store for the next animated series.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It wasn't a bad ending but they definitely Disney-fied it if you get me.

Considering how big their crew is to have only one fatality (which was inevitable from the begging IMO) is pulling their punches.

And Ahsoka being around is kinda pushing it, she really should have bit it when she faced Vader to show dude really isn't fukking around. I suppose they can do a book series about her getting it in with the Empire in the Unkown Regions but again it makes her look funny in the light. So she was out here whilst all this shyt went down? :francis:

Overall I it was a good series despite all the filler and pointless side stuff, looking forward to what Filoni has in store for the next animated series.
I thought Filoni basically said Vader had defeated her (or was about to) when Ezra pulled her through the portal.

As far here being out alive during the OG, ultimately she is one person so...................