No stanning but is the new xbox dead like last generation?

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
it's over. they've ascended to the sky with clownpass never to be seen again

:russ::dead:

But for real it's crazy it's seven years later after their Lord and savior Philip took the helm and xbots are still talking about in a few years MS gonna be bringing the heat.

MS always three years away from being three years away :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ::dead:

But for real it's crazy it's seven years later after their Lord and savior Philip took the helm and xbots are still talking about in a few years MS gonna be bringing the heat.

MS always three years away from being three years away :heh:
They're in the gaming industry for a whole other reason and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with games.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That clownpass is good. REAL good.

You a fool for that one @Mowgli

That's the new official name for the shyt. :laff:

it's the perfect name brother. you have one of the most powerful consoles ever created and you're still retro gaming last-gen games over the cloud and calling it a w. What are you looking forward to on your actual console? A new release on clown pass? You can't be serious.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Last gen Xbox was straight trash, I'd argue the worst console of all time I prefer the Wii u over the Xbox one. However, Microsoft turned it around so far. In terms of games PS5 definitely still got the best exclusives and has next gen exclusives.

I think PS5 is better now in terms of games, but Microsoft has layed down a good foundation and will start hitting their stride in the fall.

Got both consoles and I enjoy both of them, but Xbox is way better than the Xbox one, whereas I think that PS4 is such a great console that the PS5 doesn't seem like a huge upgrade over it, right next w at launch. Load times are the biggest benefactor imo, but once more exclusives drop you know you gotta have a PS5. Returnal looks dope as hell, already.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Hard to believe you stumbled upon a ps5 or series x with little effort. Even the series s is still somewhat hard to find
I actually got both with little effort at launch. I even had a series s but I returned that shyt, because I don't think it's worth it. I live in Canada though. If you want a PS5, especially a Series X in Canada, you can get one, just by paying attention.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Why not just use ur Xbox remote on a PlayStation? If ur friends are PlayStation but u wanna use Xbox controllers

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
All shyt you can already play without dropping 500 bucks dumbass lmao

My point isn't Sony is over Xbox but the people in this thread are stuck in 2007.

My point is why pay 500 dollars to play some shyt you can already play? There is no reason to own either console other than I like it because it's pretty and has better hardware. And even then, 500 dollars? At least make these companies work for it by dropping new games first lol

It's like paying for a ps5 or series X to play the witcher 3. Think about it. You mentioned Grand theft auto 5. The game that came out when last gens consoles dropped. How could you type that shyt and think you made a good point. That game was 7 years ago and you said "Duuuuuhhh you can play it on this shiny new console". Retarded ass shyt. Stop splitting hairs and use reading comprehension.

That is not a good reason to own a new console. Neither are worth it ATM
Yeah this is true for the most part. The people that pay over retail from scalpers are the real dumb asses imo. If you got it and want to upgrade, why not :yeshrug: