No stanning but is the new xbox dead like last generation?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Seems like they doing aight.

Daps
Doom eternal, MLB 21, Dirt 5, Outerworlds, Gears 5 amongst others are 360 games?

The OP is asking for true analysis. You're being disingenuous
Oh my bad. Those games are from last gen not two guns ago. Which means you're still buying this console for older games lmaoo

It's not really disingenuous. You're still paying for games you could already play. The new Xbox may be worth it one day, but that is not today. Like your point is that "Nuh uh you can actually play these older games but they aren't as old as those other games you listed"

Come on b :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m still mostly playing games from last gen so on that note the XSX has excelled between game pass and the ability to automatically upscale more of those games better than PS5 can but once this gen really takes off within the next year, I don’t really see myself remaining interested in playing old games

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Oh my bad. Those games are from last gen not two guns ago. Which means you're still buying this console for older games lmaoo

It's not really disingenuous. You're still paying for games you could already play. The new Xbox may be worth it one day, but that is not today. Like your point is that "Nuh uh you can actually play these older games but they aren't as old as those other games you listed"

Oh okay.

You made gamepass out to sounds like it only offers last gen games. That's not true.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They have a really good game rental service on xbox but you don’t need the newest gen to use it.

In fact, soon you won’t even need an xbox at all to use it

You really don't need it. I'm probably not buying a Series X. Gonna build a PC and just get gamepass on that. I been playing Gamepass on my phone on my breaks and in my downtime at work all week. Microsoft gonna make a boatload of money on Gamepass, not from console sales.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This argument is stupid as PS5 only has one game so far that isn’t on PS4 and that’s a remake of a PS3 game that nobody played the first time :stopitslime:

At this point we are all playing the same games and Xbox is the better place to do so.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You really don't need it. I'm probably not buying a Series X. Gonna build a PC and just get gamepass on that. I been playing Gamepass on my phone on my breaks and in my downtime at work all week. Microsoft gonna make a boatload of money on Gamepass, not from console sales.

yeah I see them going 3rd party eventually and not even worrying about hardware for the most part like their windows division

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In the long run this during this generation , the Xbox will be the better buy.
200.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
yeah I see them going 3rd party eventually and not even worrying about hardware for the most part like their windows division

It only makes sense. Microsoft isn't ever going to be a console giant like Sony and Nintendo are, they can however have a very profitable game service with Gamepass which can potentially make them a boatload of money without a lot of the costs that come with a console.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

Outriders, NBA 2k21, gta v, zombie army 4, gears 5 etc are all on gamepass

Don't come in here spreading false info about something you don't even know about

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Doom eternal, MLB 21, Dirt 5, Outerworlds, Gears 5 amongst others are 360 games?

The OP is asking for true analysis. You're being disingenuous
These goofy ass Sony stans are delusional. Meanwhile, this PS5 is still sitting here looking stupid with PS Now games to play and that's all...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It only makes sense. Microsoft isn't ever going to be a console giant like Sony and Nintendo are, they can however have a very profitable game service with Gamepass which can potentially make them a boatload of money without a lot of the costs that come with a console.
Y’all nikkas just be writing Sony stan fiction.

The “failed” Xbox one sold 60+ million consoles.

Y’all say this goofy shyt every generation and every generation you are wrong :mjlol: