No stanning but is the new xbox dead like last generation?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
1.jpg

giphy.gif

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Might cop a new console cause video card prices never coming down ,but I prefer the xbox controller over the PlayStation.

Last gen that shyt was super dead though and I don't want a console none of my friends will have.

It’s doing well so far, game pass crushed the buildings

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Y’all nikkas just be writing Sony stan fiction.

The “failed” Xbox one sold 60+ million consoles.

Y’all say this goofy shyt every generation and every generation you are wrong :mjlol:

The Xbox One didn't even break 50 million units sold bro. Gamepass will be Microsoft's money maker in the gaming business and I think it's a great lane for them and it will turn a huge profit since the costs of developing a console will not be there.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It boggles my mind that people can look at a company with a ton of new 1st party studios, that are going to deliver old classics, new remakes, new sequels and new up while putting them exclusively on gamepass as struggling.

I guess seeing is believing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Xbox One didn't even break 50 million units sold bro.
lies. It was above 50 million back at the beginning of 2020 And even then 50 million is more than any other “failed” console by far. You claim they will “never sell consoles like Nintendo” when 50 mill+ means they sold just as much or more than the majority of Nintendo consoles.

Gamepass will be Microsoft's money maker in the gaming business and I think it's a great lane for them and it will turn a huge profit since the costs of developing a console will not be there.
Nobody makes money off hardware.

They all make their money on software and services. Sony and Nintendo “need” console sales so they can sale software and services. Microsoft has less of a need for consoles sales but Xbox is still their number one place to make money on gaming. Gamepass has an 80% attach rate for the new consoles. They are not gonna stop making hardware any time soon if ever, they’ve already said that multiple times.

It’s been Sony stan fan fiction for decades that first Nintendo, and then Microsoft would quit making consoles and just put their games on PlayStation. :mjlol:

Won’t happen

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
All these years later and people are really tryna sell others on a console because of the games they'll probably play one day definitely for sure :mjlol:

The only killer app from the last generation for XBOX was Forza Horizon.

Get an xbox if you want to save money on multiplats via Gamepass. But you're going to need a PS to play all the great exclusives.

And before "BUT BETHESDA!!!!!" how about we let them even show us some gameplay first :whoa:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All these years later and people are really tryna sell others on a console because of the games they'll probably play one day definitely for sure :mjlol:

It’s their entire marketing pitch at this point. The future, cloud, exclusives, gamepass coming soon,...etc

One day...be patient...phil smiles and puts on a smedium gaming shirt. Xbots praise it

EzpphWaWUAE6Fdp

Edit—-

Ecosystems

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
If all you play are sports games or cod might as well get an xbox and Gamepass will hold you over casual

If you are looking for a next gen system with next gen games ps5 clearly has the upper hand right now on different genres - demon souls(rpg), miles morales (action/adventure), returnal (shooter) and ratchet and clank (platformer) are all next gen experiences in 4k 60 fps

Ps5 also gives you 20 of the biggest ps4 hits for free with the psplus collection if you missed them

Daps
This argument is stupid as PS5 only has one game so far that isn’t on PS4 and that’s a remake of a PS3 game that nobody played the first time :stopitslime:

At this point we are all playing the same games and Xbox is the better place to do so.
Nobody mentioned ps5.

There's no reason to buy a console to play ps4 or Xbox one games.

Therefore it's not worth your money until they give you a reason to own it. Stop trying to turn it into Stan wars

Daps
Outriders, NBA 2k21, gta v, zombie army 4, gears 5 etc are all on gamepass

Don't come in here spreading false info about something you don't even know about
All shyt you can already play without dropping 500 bucks dumbass lmao

My point isn't Sony is over Xbox but the people in this thread are stuck in 2007.

My point is why pay 500 dollars to play some shyt you can already play? There is no reason to own either console other than I like it because it's pretty and has better hardware. And even then, 500 dollars? At least make these companies work for it by dropping new games first lol

It's like paying for a ps5 or series X to play the witcher 3. Think about it. You mentioned Grand theft auto 5. The game that came out when last gens consoles dropped. How could you type that shyt and think you made a good point. That game was 7 years ago and you said "Duuuuuhhh you can play it on this shiny new console". Retarded ass shyt. Stop splitting hairs and use reading comprehension.

That is not a good reason to own a new console. Neither are worth it ATM

Last edited:
Daps
This is lies. There’s plenty reason to upgrade hardware right now.

You could list some instead of saying shyt to say it. Imo if there isn't new games to play or exclusives, there's not a sufficient reason to buy a game playing console for shyt you can already play. Anything else and you're just throwing money away for it to hopefully pay off in 2 years. Throw that shyt in the stock market it'd be better off.

I love that it's a highly controversial opinion to suggest you shouldn't waste money on a high end gaming console with no new games. Coli got too many shills

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
You could list some instead of saying shyt to say it. Imo if there isn't new games to play or exclusives, there's not a sufficient reason to buy a game playing console for shyt you can already play. Anything else and you're just throwing money away for it to hopefully pay off in 2 years. Throw that shyt in the stock market it'd be better off.

I love that it's a highly controversial opinion to suggest you shouldn't waste money on a high end gaming console with no new games. Coli got too many shills

Near instant loading and downloading times and 60fps 4k on almost all the big titles is reason enough to upgrade