No stanning but is the new xbox dead like last generation?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Might cop a new console cause video card prices never coming down ,but I prefer the xbox controller over the PlayStation.

Last gen that shyt was super dead though and I don't want a console none of my friends will have.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We haven't even see a majority of xbox games halo was fukked up they just acquired bethesda and all their games and we've not had a peep, and plus right now they have a huge chip shortage from these factories so that is impacting the shipments... :francis: right now we have to wait until next year to even see next gen...:sadcam:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
We haven't even see a majority of xbox games halo was fukked up they just acquired bethesda and all their games and we've not had a peep, and plus right now they have a huge chip shortage from these factories so that is impacting the shipments... :francis: right now we have to wait until next year to even see next gen...:sadcam:

Seen ps5 was 1099 on amazon. These bitcoin fags ruined everything.

Daps
Yeah until they get some serious games out there. Stans will tell you different but it's literally just like last gen. "We don't have exclusives but we got game pass!"

If you feel like paying 500 dollars to play 360 games with no realistic window of exclusives coming in okay. I'm not trying to hate but there's less of a reason to buy this console than there was the Xbox one

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It's not dead but they're far from winning because consumer preference won't change just because it's a new gen, plus MS hasn't done anything to change anybody's mind. Until they have a reason not to, most people are going to stick to the brands they're used to using and that goes for everything under the sun.

But you don't need Xbox to "win" anything to enjoy games, it sounds like you need your friends to enjoy them though so....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Might cop a new console cause video card prices never coming down ,but I prefer the xbox controller over the PlayStation.

Last gen that shyt was super dead though and I don't want a console none of my friends will have.
Just get a 5 fam and call it a day.

New 5 controller is flames too

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not dead but they're far from winning because consumer preference won't change just because it's a new gen, plus MS hasn't done anything to change anybody's mind. Until they have a reason not to, most people are going to stick to the brands they're used to using and that goes for everything under the sun.

But you don't need Xbox to "win" anything to enjoy games, it sounds like you need your friends to enjoy them though so....
:gucci:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They have a really good game rental service on xbox but you don’t need the newest gen to use it.

In fact, soon you won’t even need an xbox at all to use it

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yeah until they get some serious games out there. Stans will tell you different but it's literally just like last gen. "We don't have exclusives but we got game pass!"

If you feel like paying 500 dollars to play 360 games with no realistic window of exclusives coming in okay. I'm not trying to hate but there's less of a reason to buy this console than there was the Xbox one

Doom eternal, MLB 21, Dirt 5, Outerworlds, Gears 5 amongst others are 360 games?

The OP is asking for true analysis. You're being disingenuous

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
shyt isnt out right now like that for either and theyre still mad hard to get

the main reason why folk in this section dont really have shyt to talk about aside from the same tired stuff

if youre not fiending for something right now might as well just wait till around holiday season or late summer at least to see how the landscape looks by then

especially because you said playing with friends is a priority

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the main factor is what his friends are going to be playing on then he should find out that, if its PS5 then get that if its xbox, or PC then get xbox.

In the long run you are going to need both consoles and or at least xbox live aka network this console generation.

But if your friends aint getting one or the other then it is what it is.

I wouldn't tell anyone to chase a next generation console right now for next gen exclusives. I would tell them to get one to compliment there backlog tho, and depending on what that backlog is either a ps5 or a series X.