NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Guys go listen to Fred the Godson newest tape: contraband 2 produced entirely by heatmakerz

Edit: wrong thread

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Send to:

Child Abuse Negl. 2001 Oct;25(10):1363-79.
A comparison of Hispanic and African-American sexually abused girls and their families.
Shaw JA1, Lewis JE, Loeb A, Rosado J, Rodriguez RA.
Author information

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
To study the differential effects of sexual abuse on Hispanic (HN) and African-American (AA) girls.

METHOD:
Sexually abused girls and their caretakers (N = 159), of which 52% (n = 82) were AA (mean age 9.8 years, SD = 3.4, R = 6-17) and 48% (n = 77) were HN (mean age 10.1 years, SD = 3.8, R = 6-18), were included in the study. The mother/caretaker was administered a demographic form, the Achenbach's Child Behavior Checklist (CBCL), and the Family Assessment Measure (FAM-P). The child completed the FAM-C and the Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children (TSCC). The clinician completed the Parental Reaction to Incest Disclosure Scale (PRIDS).

RESULTS:
HN girls were found to have a greater number of sexually abusive episodes and waited longer to disclose their abuse while AA girls were more likely to have experienced vaginal penetration. The perpetrators of HN girls were older and more likely to be fathers or stepfathers. The mothers/ caretakers of HN girls perceived their children as having significantly more aggressive behavior, anxiety/depression, somatic complaints, internalizing and externalizing behaviors, and had a higher total score on the CBCL than did AA girls. The HN girls were more likely to see their family as dysfunctional with confusion regarding family values and rules. HN mothers/caretakers perceived their families as more conflicted regarding adaptability and family controls.

CONCLUSIONS:
HN girls experienced more emotional and behavioral problems, and both HN girls and their mothers/caretakers perceived their families as more disturbed and dysfunctional.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Send to:

Child Abuse Negl. 2001 Oct;25(10):1363-79.
A comparison of Hispanic and African-American sexually abused girls and their families.
Shaw JA1, Lewis JE, Loeb A, Rosado J, Rodriguez RA.
Author information

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
To study the differential effects of sexual abuse on Hispanic (HN) and African-American (AA) girls.

METHOD:
Sexually abused girls and their caretakers (N = 159), of which 52% (n = 82) were AA (mean age 9.8 years, SD = 3.4, R = 6-17) and 48% (n = 77) were HN (mean age 10.1 years, SD = 3.8, R = 6-18), were included in the study. The mother/caretaker was administered a demographic form, the Achenbach's Child Behavior Checklist (CBCL), and the Family Assessment Measure (FAM-P). The child completed the FAM-C and the Trauma Symptom Checklist for Children (TSCC). The clinician completed the Parental Reaction to Incest Disclosure Scale (PRIDS).

RESULTS:
HN girls were found to have a greater number of sexually abusive episodes and waited longer to disclose their abuse while AA girls were more likely to have experienced vaginal penetration. The perpetrators of HN girls were older and more likely to be fathers or stepfathers. The mothers/ caretakers of HN girls perceived their children as having significantly more aggressive behavior, anxiety/depression, somatic complaints, internalizing and externalizing behaviors, and had a higher total score on the CBCL than did AA girls. The HN girls were more likely to see their family as dysfunctional with confusion regarding family values and rules. HN mothers/caretakers perceived their families as more conflicted regarding adaptability and family controls.

CONCLUSIONS:
HN girls experienced more emotional and behavioral problems, and both HN girls and their mothers/caretakers perceived their families as more disturbed and dysfunctional.
Somewhat related.....I've had Latinas tell me part of the reason why many Latinas prefer black men is due to abuse in their own communities..blacks are seen as better providers/caregivers

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Latinas are fukking sexy. My most recent ex was Colombian and I went out with a Dominican chick like 3yrs ago
Damn I remember I dating this Colombian chick from 2010 to 2012 years ago hands down the p*ssy I had fukk it the best girl I was in a relationship with she was supposed to be my wife my dumb azz got my other girl pregnant :snoop: come to find out the baby wasn't even mine she still didn't take a Nikka back :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
(77) In Latin America, anthropologists report a great deal of family sexual activity and widespread pederasty as part of macho masculine activity, though reliable statistics of incidence are not yet available. (78) In Puerto Rico, for instance, Oscar Lewis found “danger of seduction by stepfathers, sexual rivalry between sisters, between mother and daughters [and] male children erotically stimulated by their mothers and by other members of the family,”(79) E. N. Padilla reported parents and others regularly masturbating the infant’s penis(80) and Romon Frendandez-Marina found Peurto Rican fathers often masturbating their boys to show off their maleness to friends.” In Mexico, J. M. Carrier reported a large proportion of Mexican men had sexual relations with nephews, cousins or neighbors between the ages of 6 and 9. (82)

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somewhat related.....I've had Latinas tell me part of the reason why many Latinas prefer black men is due to abuse in their own communities..blacks are seen as better providers/caregivers

keep telling yourself that, breh. :mjpls:

111ilb8.png

I took this picture last year on Facebook. never had the chance to screen shot the whole conversation because she deleted it. basically, there is this hispanic girl on my Facebook and she was complaining about black men she dates. :mjpls:. then some of her hispanic friends was talking shyt about black men being inferior. :heh:. saying their men is better than us. the only thing we're good at is using our penis and that's it.:why:

you guys keep on fukking with these hispanic women. some of them might fukk with y'all, but at the end of the day this is how they feel about black men.