NO RACISM: Why Do Brehs On Here Like Hispanic Women? (I NEVER Got The Hype With Them)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NhF5jwK.jpg

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Aight, before I start this thread I just wanna say that I have NO PROBLEM with Hispanics :whoa: Also, I like them and encountered a lot of cool ones :salute:Lets move on, I never got the hype with Hispanic women. For real, I love their asses and I get a lil hard sometimes :krs::ohlawd: Besides that, they do nothing for me. Everyone knows that I like Ethiopian, Nigerian, Filipina, Native-American, Indian, Arab, Eastern European, Middle Eastern/Muslim/Hindu, and regular AA women with dreads :ohlawd:

I wanna know why most of you brehs on here like Hispanic women? Maybe I will give it a try.

P.S. to my Puerto Rican brehs your women do be fly doe :manny::jawalrus:

:comeon: You like these groups, yet you somehow aren't attracted to Latinas?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I love women from everywhere, period. But Hispanic women have always given me more play than any other.

dime ave k lo k :smugfavre:

I'm Dominican I have soft curly hair and speak Spanish. I love Black women, I'm not that tall though:lupe:

:( Almost

lol What's the problem?

There are lots of people prasing the looks of hispanic people in here, so why did you quote me?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
My girl is afro Brazilian

I met her while walking through a neighborhood cultural event...I wasn't seeking her out, we just kept running into each other

But I usually get hit on by a lot of older Mexican women who's not on that :mjpls:

Brazilians aren't Hispanic.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
You live in Virginia, in places like NY, NJ and FL there are black Hispanic women like this -

B-ieeA0CQAA2ktu.jpg
:banderas: The prototype. I'm pretty sure OP was unaware of the existence of Black hispanics.