eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Mathis played well enough for a second look perhaps..cheap/depth

Dom for cheap as well
perhaps Willie

Joique is a must, wouldnt mind Durham and Ross back as well

Gopefully Fauria ups his game, along with Michael Williams from Alabama
fauria need to work on his blocking all offseason. Greenwood showed some worth at the end of last year.

If we can get another good draft that can provide contributors at wr,lb,safety and get some pass rush in free agency. Greenwood or slay or green gotta step up and be ready to start at cb next year. Hopefully that new d coordinator can come with some heat.

They need to get the best safety in the draft. Delmas can get :camby:nikka always up in the sting with his mumble mouth ass. :damn:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I'd bring young and pettigrew back. everyone else can go. Complete overhaul of oline will be complete by getting a young C. May be an unpopular opinion but i wouldn't go out of the way to resign joique bell. I have no problem with leshore and bush next year. It has been three years, and i don't know if leshore can play or not. I only remember some fumbles in preseason but bush/bell had bad ball security in games that counted.
Key to this offseason is signing Suh to extension. Right now he is getting qb money. He has to take a pay cut or cap friendlier deal. Suh contract should be a bit more than geno atkins but I don't know if suh wants to stay in Detroit at discount. DT shouldn't make 20 mil a year.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'd bring young and pettigrew back. everyone else can go. Complete overhaul of oline will be complete by getting a young C. May be an unpopular opinion but i wouldn't go out of the way to resign joique bell. I have no problem with leshore and bush next year. It has been three years, and i don't know if leshore can play or not. I only remember some fumbles in preseason but bush/bell had bad ball security in games that counted.
Key to this offseason is signing Suh to extension. Right now he is getting qb money. He has to take a pay cut or cap friendlier deal. Suh contract should be a bit more than geno atkins but I don't know if suh wants to stay in Detroit. DT shouldn't make 20 mil a year.
Leshohre will be outta the league when the lions cut him. Homie is slow. Bell is the best back on this team, Reggie bush fumbling ass can :camby:

If I remember correctly the philly game was the one where bell really had ball security problems and you can't fault nobody for that in the snow.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
@eastside313

i completely agree. Here are the lists of fa wr, cbs
http://overthecap.com/freeagents.php?Position=CB&Year=2014

http://overthecap.com/freeagents.php?Position=WR&Year=2014

Hopefully a quality guy looking to prove himself can be had for cheap on a short deal.
I want them to draft a quality safety in the draft as well.

Those young corners gotta step it up. Hopefully better coaching/experience brings it out of them.
Glover Quinn is a good player but we haven't had a game changer at safety since Bennie blades:deadmanny:

I don't know if Chris Houston woman left him last year or what but he gotta get his shyt together.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Leshohre will be outta the league when the lions cut him. Homie is slow. Bell is the best back on this team, Reggie bush fumbling ass can :camby:

If I remember correctly the philly game was the one where bell really had ball security problems and you can't fault nobody for that in the snow.
Im just saying it wouldnt surprise me if Bell gets paid to be someone feature back, Im just not over paying for him. Haven't seen enough of leshore to say he cant play. I liked him out of college and he has minimal wear and tear on his body. He should have got some playing time this year instead of riddikk. Bush had 4 fumbles, Bell had 3.

Not feeling FA WR. Nicks or Boldin are still good but aren't great fits. i don't care for any of those other names. I'm leaning toward best wr available at 10 unless some cb skyrockets up boards

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
We gotta good head coach, who also happens to be a BROTHA :blessed:

Playoffs are a LOCK next year :salute: :obama:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Im just saying it wouldnt surprise me if Bell gets paid to be someone feature back, Im just not over paying for him. Haven't seen enough of leshore to say he cant play. I liked him out of college and he has minimal wear and tear on his body. He should have got some playing time this year instead of riddikk. Bush had 4 fumbles, Bell had 3.

Not feeling FA WR. Nicks or Boldin are still good but aren't great fits. i don't care for any of those other names. I'm leaning toward best wr available at 10 unless some cb skyrockets up boards
If bell does leave they"ll get a draft pick for him.

2 of bell fumbles was in the phlilly game.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not final as of yet, but Teryl Austin, Baltimore secondary coach looks to the d coordinator.
20130116_kkt_al2_584.0_standard_783.0.jpg

We getting our Texas on. lol

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I would cut Bush before I let Bell go. He's the best back on the team. No one is gonna offer him a monster deal either. That's not happening for running backs anymore. LeShoure is done; you gotta let that shyt go. He's a bust. If he couldn't even get on the field for that team last year, he's fukking trash.

I can't believe Burleson and Delmas are the 4th & 5th highest paid players on this team. :deadmanny: Why they didn't let Delmas walk is beyond me. Those two are definitely gonna have to get cut. Houston might have to get clipped too with the way he played last year. Not opposed to bringing him back for the pre-season to see how he looks though.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I would cut Bush before I let Bell go. He's the best back on the team. No one is gonna offer him a monster deal either. That's not happening for running backs anymore. LeShoure is done; you gotta let that shyt go. He's a bust. If he couldn't even get on the field for that team last year, he's fukking trash.

I can't believe Burleson and Delmas are the 4th & 5th highest paid players on this team. :deadmanny: Why they didn't let Delmas walk is beyond me. Those two are definitely gonna have to get cut. Houston might have to get clipped too with the way he played last year. Not opposed to bringing him back for the pre-season to see how he looks though.
nate already said he will take a paycut and i guess they wanted to give delmas one last try