No Poison No Paradise - The Official Detroit Lions 2014 Offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
nate already said he will take a paycut and i guess they wanted to give delmas one last try
I'd take him back for around a million. They might not want him back if Sammy Watkins falls to them in the draft though.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would cut Bush before I let Bell go. He's the best back on the team. No one is gonna offer him a monster deal either. That's not happening for running backs anymore. LeShoure is done; you gotta let that shyt go. He's a bust. If he couldn't even get on the field for that team last year, he's fukking trash.

I can't believe Burleson and Delmas are the 4th & 5th highest paid players on this team. :deadmanny: Why they didn't let Delmas walk is beyond me. Those two are definitely gonna have to get cut. Houston might have to get clipped too with the way he played last year. Not opposed to bringing him back for the pre-season to see how he looks though.

letting go of those two plus other players (Palmer, Mosley, Owens,etc) could give them room to work, along with a Suh extension. We'll see

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
For every move they make i'll give them the
8304%20-%20Big_E._Langston%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20wwe.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Brian Xanders is not a finalist for Miami's GM job. Dodged a bullet. :whew:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Whelp fellas look like its time to say bye bye to suh. Word is suh is about to sign with Hov. Geno Atkins signed a 5 year 55 mill deal and suh gonna want more than him.

If the lions resign suh they are looking at 3 players taking up 40-50 mill of the cap. That's a 3rd of the cap. Fukk it trade his ass for some picks, cause euro Hov gonna try to get suh quarterback money.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard he was changing agents, didn't know it was Hov tho. The Lions are going to be facing cap problems because of the bulk of those three, so Suh playing out his final year without an extension wouldnt be the worst thing. I want him to stay though

Even with a Suh extension that might put them under the cap, they have to cut Delmas, Burleson, and maybe guys like Palmer, and Owens. That would give them room to work in free agency

If they keep all three they gone have to draft like 2013 every year lol

Last edited: