No Poison No Paradise - The Official Detroit Lions 2014 Offseason Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't really feeling it, but I'm gonna wait and see. I get the pick, just have no idea why they would pay pettigrew so much if clearly Ebron was so high on their board for so long. My guess is they couldn't move up or down like they may have wanted and just went bpa. Fans always throw out the move down option like that shyt is just automatically available, but you gotta have a dance partner to pull it off.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kellen moore shouldnt even make the team outta training camp

He has better anticipation than most starters in this league. His arm is weaker than most but I believe in his ability. Stafford is mediocre and only Lions' fans don't know it.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't really feeling it, but I'm gonna wait and see. I get the pick, just have no idea why they would pay pettigrew so much if clearly Ebron was so high on their board for so long. My guess is they couldn't move up or down like they may have wanted and just went bpa. Fans always throw out the move down option like that shyt is just automatically available, but you gotta have a dance partner to pull it off.
I get the pick also, but is it really needed is the question. Team has bigger needs than pass catchers.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
He has better anticipation than most starters in this league. His arm is weaker than most but I believe in his ability. Stafford is mediocre and only Lions' fans don't know it.
:camby:dont come in our thread talking like you know us.
and :cape:for kellen moore at that. Cant throw a sideline pass or a deep pass to save his life. He will never be a starting qb in the nfl

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
And a weaker arm than pretty much all of them too. He can anticipate all he wants, but if the ball doesn't get to that spot in a timely manner shyt will be deflected or picked often.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And a weaker arm than pretty much all of them too. He can anticipate all he wants, but if the ball doesn't get to that spot in a timely manner shyt will be deflected or picked often.

Good thing Moore's timing is impeccable. Literally the only things Moore lacks are physical: stature, foot speed and arm strength. Mentally he's ready. If he had Nick Foles' body he'd be a starter.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I get the pick also, but is it really needed is the question. Team has bigger needs than pass catchers.
I agree, just saying I ain't got the torches and pitchforks out for it. But I'd much rather we develop a dominant d than o. Plug the holes there so we don't have to rely on Staffords arm to lead us anywhere. shyt is too inconsistent to build around.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when Barry couldnt reach the mic, we already knew :russ:

On the real, let Ebron have his night. He may prove to be the right pick in due time

They have a bunch of young corners/ free agent ads, and still got plenty of picks to work with

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I agree, just saying I ain't got the torches and pitchforks out for it. But I'd much rather we develop a dominant d than o. Plug the holes there so we don't have to rely on Staffords arm to lead us anywhere. shyt is too inconsistent to build around.
It dont matter if they get jerry rice from 1986, if stafford cant step his game up they're going nowhere.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Good thing Moore's timing is impeccable. Literally the only things Moore lacks are physical: stature, foot speed and arm strength. Mentally he's ready. If he had Nick Foles' body he'd be a starter.
But he doesn't, and as of right now he's a 3rd string qb that I don't even know why the fukk I'm even wasting keystrokes on. If you here to discuss the Lions, cool. But if you somebody in here just to argue for the pt of a borderline 3rd string qb then :camby: and create a thread for you and @Emperor_ReinScarf to have a field day in.