No one will EVER have or had a run like Ice Cube, that's why he will ALWAYS be the GOAT

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
why? because ice cube compromised his artistic integrity for kids movies?

:what:

no, he accomplished EVERYTHING there was to accomplish in hip hop, he became a grown ass man with a family and he was no longer in the hood. So he wanted that hollywood money, he was a PRODUCER, he was in the power position in hollywood as black man. But ignorant nikkas like you who want some 40+ year old millionaire to be in the streets slanging dope.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
No, because we're supposed to elevate. Friday is a classic. He got older and built his business. Also society changed. Racism is still here, but late 80's early 90's was something else. Cube was the voice of those times....the riots, what lead up to it and the aftermath.

I have no problem with Cubevision being successful. He never wore a dress or became gay for pay so I can't say he sold out.
"You can't act like no bytch, that only got Tyler Perry famous"

:ohhh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why Cube isn't highly regarded like he should be (maybe because we were babies during his run), but his track record speaks for itself:salute::myman:

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to each his own the point im trying to make though is that cube ain't lyrically up to par with the greats like eminem etc.

We'll agree to disagree.

Em isn't in my Greats but Cube is. I stand by bodies of work like albums, not just freestyles. But it's all opinion so.........

Prae

Pro
Daps
what the hell is wrong with doing family movies?

yall be on some other chit on here man. lol.
Nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't coincide with the image he portrays of himself in his music, and re-visiting his music makes it hard for me to take him seriously.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Get this em stans the fukk away from here... you fakkits annoy me...

Marshall is dope, I love dudes music but stop putting him on some gawdly pedestal.. He's nothing special...

And Cube sold out cause he made family movies ? THATS SELLING OUT ? WOW

Some of you really need fathers in your lives... You want a 40 year old man with a family to be trying to live a suge knight life ?

so we can clown him like we do X for his recklessness.. some of you fakkits i swear..smh

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Cube sold out, when he created a false battle.for.false.commercialization on wc.
Which also may have became the first the possible payola record review and the incident that compromised the cred of the source.
Which forever destroyed hip hop journalism.
So, that is why cube is called a sellout.
People talking negatively as far as cultural cred is concerned .
When discussing his movie and film career made an error, culturally.

Art Barr

If Ice cube walked right by you you'd hop all over his dikk. Shut the fukk up talking about Cube like you know cube, you're a fa99it.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Cube sold out, when he created a false battle.for.false.commercialization on wc.
Which also may have became the first the possible payola record review and the incident that compromised the cred of the source.
Which forever destroyed hip hop journalism.
So, that is why cube is called a sellout.
People talking negatively as far as cultural cred is concerned .
When discussing his movie and film career made an error, culturally.

Art Barr

Cube did movie with George Clooney and making millions, nikka wasn't worried about broke old nikkas like you wanting him to be living in his momma's house in compton

dude has THREE certified 5 mic classics to his name, Bow Down was 4.5 mics, he has nothing to prove to you fakkits