No one will EVER have or had a run like Ice Cube, that's why he will ALWAYS be the GOAT

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
eminem

slim shady ep
slim shady lp
marshall mathers lp
devils night
eminem show

makaveli
2pacalypse now
strictly 4 my nikkaz
thug life vol.1
me against the world
all eyez on me
7 day theory

RRnhhqW.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 classic group albums,maybe even 3 with 3 seperate groups:mindblown:......3 classic albums:blessed:...only people who absolutley hated Don Mega Cube could disagree....then he came back after a long hiatus of making classic movies and dropped two more great albums.....then unfortunatley I Am The West happened:snoop:...it sickens me somehow Eminem done managed to sneak himself into goat convos more than Cube....and the hiphop media would know better you would think:childplease:...Pac is my goat,but if sumbody says Cube is the goat I really couldn't even work up a outrage to debate that shyt:heh:.

Pac,Cube,E40,Jayz,in that order....all my goats do is have incredible runs:blessed:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
c/s cube had the game on lock for such a long time. not to mention a few classic movies under his belt.

the only rapper that comes kinda close is wayne but its not really the same type of run.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Cube is the GOAT after cube to me.

Before my car radio broke, I use to listen to Death Certificate every Sunday when I had to drive around the metro to do the weekly inspections :banderas:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No Vaseline gotta be the GOAT disstracc

Just imagien being in NWA and getting to the end of DC thinking :whew: , dis weak ass nikka still aint get at us :umad:

Then outta nowhere

"oh yea, it aint over muthafuccas :shaq: "

NWA- :whoa: :damn: :to: