No one man should have all this power :ahh:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I just want women around :manny:

I like posting with my brehs and I like post with my women.

Of course some of the women make me :noah: but its nature.

Fukk I look like have the :scusthov: face when women pop up.

Let them eat, call it simping if you want but :yeshrug:

Oh Will....

tumblr_inline_mii6u5OyB91qz4rgp.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
both I guess :yeshrug:

humble would be a good word. Its a lot of cool women on here that dont post much but when they do its worth it.

Have you ever chopped it up with danie84,anewclassic,or southpaw? Cool ass down to earth females who just like to chill:win: There's a lot more out there,but it's hard to find them cause they don't look for attention. Southpaw has her twerk videos but that's because we demand it:youngsabo: Outside of that,she has the perfect combination of swag and humbleness.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The amount of unessesarry :capin: goin on in this thread is rediculous. Some nyggaz are actually tryna tell other dudes that they shouldn't go back n forth with female posters. This is a gatdamn message board where the whole point is to go back n forth, debate, argue etc. Females aren't exempt :manny:

So you engage in arguing back and forth with females? You too diesel to be so :wrist:. What you planning, booty bandit?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The amount of unessesarry :capin: goin on in this thread is rediculous. Some nyggaz are actually tryna tell other dudes that they shouldn't go back n forth with female posters. This is a gatdamn message board where the whole point is to go back n forth, debate, argue etc. Females aren't exempt :manny:

:snoop:

Now here you go

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then it should be EXPECTED for some women to post here. I'm just going off of what you said.

Lots of women like Hip Hip but not that many are posting on message boards. And you're putting words in my mouth I never said chicks don't post on message boards. I said not to be looking for them on message boards. :snoop:

shyt most of the girls on here don't even post in The Booth. They stay in The Locker Room. :umad:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Well excuse our fathers for telling us that :skip: and its a HUGE difference between whats being now with women and debating with them. Last time I check, calling them sheboons, monkeys, beasties, whores and every other name in the book isnt really debating. Just because we wanna see women have a good time on here and post doesnt mean its :cape:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Lots of women like Hip Hip but not that many are posting on message boards. And you're putting words in my mouth I never said chicks don't post on message boards. I said not to be looking for them on message boards. :snoop:

shyt most of the girls on here don't even post in The Booth. They stay in The Locker Room. :umad:

Wrong again

Just posted in the Booth

Dora
Danie84
Aroman
Rusty

and several more, I can't name at the moment, all post in the Booth

Stop it, please:childplease:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
the problem is that the simp nikkas wanna put the female posters on pedestals and grovel at they feet all day like some weirdos when most normal nikkas on here are fine just coexisting with them regularly

but i guess that's because this is a male dominated board with a few females...if it was the other way around and a few men went to an almost all female site i'm sure it would be the same

basically yall are just some horny creeps

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Oh Will....

tumblr_inline_mii6u5OyB91qz4rgp.gif

:noah: I love your dreads pk

Have you ever chopped it up with danie84,anewclassic,or southpaw? Cool ass down to earth females who just like to chill:win: There's a lot more out there,but it's hard to find them cause they don't look for attention. Southpaw has her twerk videos but that's because we demand it:youngsabo: Outside of that,she has the perfect combination of swag and humbleness.

I havent had the pleasure to speak with danie84 but newnew and southpaw are :ohlawd: both are great women. Your post is a fine example of what I would like too see here. It isnt about simping, or wanting to fukk its about just meeting cool people

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

You're getting so big so you can be a booty bandit? Cause only gay nikkas spend hours arguing with females the way some of these dudes do. Is that the group with whom you want to be associated? Yea thoushall is annoying, but one shot then k.i.m.