No one man should have all this power :ahh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There is a difference between a good conversation which ladies like @KenyaDoll and @Rawtid provide and arguing and calling chicks sheboon, welfare trash whores with hair haits and no father figure. I mean ya'll nikkas can have it but I'm not gonna go back and forth with thoushall about why her mama lost and her p*ssy prolly stink for hours. That my friend is some shyt women do and no grown man should entertain. This chick thoushall is admitting she is ratchet and doing the shyt to get a riase out you nikkas to make you look sensitive and nikkas still tryna go back and forth with her. And call me a simp all you want but I sware there is not one chick on this board who can say they EVER got a pm from me. You can @ every chick on here and ask them. Ask the chicks in Atl like @opulence, @thoushall and @KenyaDoll if they ever got one pm from me. Hell Opulence be like 2 miles from my crib and I ain't even try to smash, so spare me with that simp shyt because ya'll nikkas be the ones really tryna get to know these women. All on tinychat and shyt gossiping.

First off. I have nver PM'd 1 chick on here either, so I don't get your point in sayin that. I have never called a chick a sheboon or welfare trash whore. I don't go outta my way to bash females on here unless they have came at me sideways and Thoushallstruggle has came at me crazy a few times.

I'll say this again and again: "on the Coli, ANYBODY CAN GET IT". "Anybody is subject to get roasted, why is it hard to understand that. :mindblown: Females are not exempt. If u don't wana get roasted/exposed/clowned then get off the Coli, its as simple as that. Nyggaz have tried to roast/clown me. Its a part of the deal on here. I fought my own battles.

Nyggaz have ran off many male posters on here, I'm sure u have seen dudes get 30 page threads about them and they were gettin clowned (Art Barr, C-styles, angel on the Rag) But ain't nobody defend these nyggaz! Thoushall struggle is known for talkin slick to people and her mouth caught up to her. I have no sympathy. And its disgustin that u, willystyles and other nyggaz defend an admitted prostitute :mindblown: Think about it, some of yal nyggaz actually defend ratcheds. :snoop:

Now in Binarys case, maybe she didn't deserve to get ran off, I don't know, but he wasn't a known prostitute that was talkin wreckless like Thoushall.

Last edited by a moderator:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
bytch house so dirty I called for her going rates and got an ear infection :huhldup:

:smugfavre: What a shock.... a latent homosexual is trying to chase a woman off the board

You want to have all the boys attention for yourself ....huh

:ufdup: Stop gaying up my inbox...

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
03-26-2013 10:42 AM - permalink Slang
butthole pics

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
shyt's crazy, breh. :heh:

nikkas trying so hard to be what they wanna be in real life.

"I hate deez hoes! fukk deez bytches! Stop tryin ta save 'em! they don't offer shyt! they ain't giving you no p*ssy so fukk em!!!!"

most of you trying to be as cool as possible on some superpimp lil nikka shyt. "Look how mean I was to a female, brah! just like them street nikkas and rappers!"

most of you some lonely bitter ass nikkas that done got they heart broke and angry about it or flat out scared of rejection in real life, so you hide behind the distance of the internet and say shyt you wish you could say in real life.

Female posters are just like any other posters. Just people with different opinions and perspectives. Hell, some of them may be the same as yours.

If you werent trying to be something you're not so damn hard, your egos wouldn't get so agitated at the thought of the female presence and maybe you'd see it.

:ohlawd:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
if somebody makes fun of a female it's not the end of the world, i think they will be ok.

coddling the women here is prob what makes nikkas wanna act out so much. all these white knights acting extra nice to random internet women to gain their favor and it's completely fake, and breeds a certain amount of entitlement in female posters because they now expect that treatment from everyone - but it's the other way, not everyone is going to be fake with you

yes, i feel like nikkas definitely go overboard at times towards some women. but that is the nature of the internet, especially when you sharing so many pictures and details of your life with strangers, you cannot expect everyone to be nice to you

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that needs to be said here. These angry ass nikkas wanna start beef with a chick. :snoop:

475551.gif

and these thirsty no p*ssy gettin ass nikkas wanna Save-A- Hoe they never met in they life :dwillhuh:

ah ugly ass hoe at that :leon:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
dont have no problem wit chicks on here, but fukk saving them, they can get it like everybody else, everybody get roasted on here, aint nobody exempt, and being real i dont take women opinion on certain topics, i just dont give a fukk bout they opinion, i dont do shyt to make women like me, they like me cause the shyt i do, they opinion on hip hop, movies, sports i dont need, politics, dating ill take cause u can always learn something

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
First off. I have nver PM'd 1 chick on here either, so I don't get your point in sayin that. I have never called a chick a sheboon or welfare trash whore. I don't go outta my way to bash females on here unless they have came at me sideways and Thoushallstruggle has came at me crazy a few times.

I'll say this again and again: "on the Coli, ANYBODY CAN GET IT". "Anybody is subject to get roasted, why is it hard to understand that. :mindblown: Females are not exempt. If u don't wana get roasted/exposed/clowned then get off the Coli, its as simple as that. Nyggaz have tried to roast/clown me. Its a part of the deal on here. I fought my own battles.

Nyggaz have ran off many male posters on here, I'm sure u have seen dudes get 30 page threads about them and they were gettin clowned (Art Barr, C-styles, angel on the Rag) But ain't nobody defend these nyggaz! Thoushall struggle is known for talkin slick to people and her mouth caught up to her. I have no sympathy. And its disgustin that u, willystyles and other nyggaz defend an admitted prostitute :mindblown: Think about it, some of yal nyggaz actually defend ratcheds. :snoop:

Now in Binarys case, maybe she didn't deserve to get ran off, I don't know, but he wasn't a known prostitute that was talkin wreckless like Thoushall.

bytch i never came at your monkey ass sideways. When all them other nyggas was callin you out on :duck: for the youtube videos i never said shyt. All them steroids fryin yo peanut head.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
bytch i never came at your monkey ass sideways. When all them other nyggas was callin you out on :duck: for the youtube videos i never said shyt. All them steroids fryin yo peanut head.

ok Snowflke :heh:

I'm goin back into the Michigan Vs Louisville thread. Have a good day!