Wrong again

Just posted in the Booth

Dora
Danie84
Aroman
Rusty

and several more, I can't name at the moment, all post in the Booth

Stop it, please:childplease:

Wow , 5 chicks out of the thousands of members on this site post in The Booth. :ohhh:

:stopitslime:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Wow , 5 chicks out of the thousands of members on this site post in The Booth. :ohhh:

:stopitslime:

Can you read?

I just told you there are several others, but even if its just
five, you still would be just as wrong, saying females don't
post in the Booth.

Hell, I posted in The Spot where the wolves was on my head daily
questioning my music taste, gender, you name it, but I still
posted.

No big deal, and so it shouldn't be a big deal here either.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
You're getting so big so you can be a booty bandit? Cause only gay nikkas spend hours arguing with females the way some of these dudes do. Is that the group with whom you want to be associated? Yea thoushall is annoying, but one shot then k.i.m.

dudes on here be like
bowwow-1-1.gif
and its funny that they think its acceptable.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this gona do numbers? :dwillhuh:

I swear everything she touches turns to gold.

And i still have no clue whats going on :dwillhuh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you read?

I just told you there are several others, but even if its just
five, you still would be just as wrong, saying females don't
post in the Booth.

Hell, I posted in The Spot where the wolves was on my head daily
questioning my music taste, gender, you name it, but I still
posted.

No big deal, and so it shouldn't be a big deal here either.

Arguing with females. :snoop:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
As far as running women off...Not once have you seen me play the victim. I talk shyt an im gonna keep talkin shyt. I know what comes with the territory. I think its funny and in flattered that im on someones mind so much that they will search the internet looking for dirt on me. I came here for attention and thats what i get so yall can expose me all day im still gonna post here until im banned or decide to stop posting. What i DO have a problem with is the senseless disrespect of the nice coli ladies that dont go as hard as me like classyme, kenyadoll, binary, darlingnikki, etc. i remember nyggas goin in on secret lover for no reason even though the thread was about loudaffair. shyt like that is corny. Some chicks actually add alot to this forum but yall mad cuz its black women on here living better than you.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i for one like having the females as friends on here
aint no need for no courtin, its just they bring a different perspective to the table
rkellz_zps49180eee.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The amount of unessesarry :cape: goin on in this thread is rediculous. Some nyggaz are actually tryna tell other dudes that they shouldn't go back n forth with female posters. This is a gatdamn message board where the whole point is to go back n forth, debate, argue etc. Females aren't exempt :manny:

There is a difference between a good conversation which ladies like @KenyaDoll and @Rawtid provide and arguing and calling chicks sheboon, welfare trash whores with hair haits and no father figure. I mean ya'll nikkas can have it but I'm not gonna go back and forth with thoushall about why her mama lost and her p*ssy prolly stink for hours. That my friend is some shyt women do and no grown man should entertain. This chick thoushall is admitting she is ratchet and doing the shyt to get a riase out you nikkas to make you look sensitive and nikkas still tryna go back and forth with her. And call me a simp all you want but I sware there is not one chick on this board who can say they EVER got a pm from me. You can @ every chick on here and ask them. Ask the chicks in Atl like @opulence, @thoushall and @KenyaDoll if they ever got one pm from me. Hell Opulence be like 2 miles from my crib and I ain't even try to smash, so spare me with that simp shyt because ya'll nikkas be the ones really tryna get to know these women. All on tinychat and shyt gossiping.

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: Claudia Jordan came back again? She was on SOHH back in 07 and we used to pm here and there (:whoa: not like that). But these fukk boys don't know how to appreciate women anywhere. They consider it simping to actually enjoy having a convo with women and input. Like nikkas still on that little rascal shyt :heh: he men women haters. They would pm each other info about chicks that shot them down in pms, google reverse pic searches, nudes...anything just for e props. Women have already said they are planning on leave if this nonsense cont and once they go Im going too. Not beat for another sausage fest like how sohh was.

oh boy. I get not wanting a hostile environment, but this right here ...

vY3YybA

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
shyt's crazy, breh. :heh:

nikkas trying so hard to be what they wanna be in real life.

"I hate deez hoes! fukk deez bytches! Stop tryin ta save 'em! they don't offer shyt! they ain't giving you no p*ssy so fukk em!!!!"

most of you trying to be as cool as possible on some superpimp lil nikka shyt. "Look how mean I was to a female, brah! just like them street nikkas and rappers!"

most of you some lonely bitter ass nikkas that done got they heart broke and angry about it or flat out scared of rejection in real life, so you hide behind the distance of the internet and say shyt you wish you could say in real life.

Female posters are just like any other posters. Just people with different opinions and perspectives. Hell, some of them may be the same as yours.

If you werent trying to be something you're not so damn hard, your egos wouldn't get so agitated at the thought of the female presence and maybe you'd see it.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
There is a difference between a good conversation which ladies like @KenyaDoll and @Rawtid provide and arguing and calling chicks sheboon, welfare trash whores with hair haits and no father figure. I mean ya'll nikkas can have it but I'm not gonna go back and forth with thoushall about why her mama lost and her p*ssy prolly stink for hours. That my friend is some shyt women do and no grown man should entertain. This chick thoushall is admitting she is ratchet and doing the shyt to get a riase out you nikkas to make you look sensitive and nikkas still tryna go back and forth with her. And call me a simp all you want but I sware there is not one chick on this board who can say they EVER got a pm from me. You can @ every chick on here and ask them. Ask the chicks in Atl like @opulence, @thoushall and @KenyaDoll if they ever got one pm from me. Hell Opulence be like 2 miles from my crib and I ain't even try to smash, so spare me with that simp shyt because ya'll nikkas be the ones really tryna get to know these women. All on tinychat and shyt gossiping.

I Love you though...

Last edited by a moderator: