No one man should have all this power :ahh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yes it does. The only reason you nikkas want females on here is to reinforce your sexuality. You nikkas are insecure as fukk about it. They literally offer nothing different than the male members. :heh:

right...so if I was like the nikkas that was complaining about another man dikk size, or bash women all day, make homo troll threads about getting old white dudes numbers and making poll threads about trannys then I would be real secure with my sexuality :beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Smh at this ugly fake twat, had to suck countless dikks to come up with the 8k for her flat Asian ass to get injections, to bad the Dr didn't pump cement in your buttocks you diseased ridden trollup

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I agree 100% but at the same time wouldnt that scare the quiet ones off and :damn: at your rep
Depends on what you mean by quiet, but regardless I wouldn't think so, because they are here to post, get their laughs in and k.i.m., not get simped, get "known" or bring attention to themselves.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right...so if I was like the nikkas that was complaining about another man dikk size, or bash women all day, make homo troll threads about getting old white dudes numbers and making poll threads about trannys then I would be real secure with my sexuality :beli:

Oh please. Those are only the trolls,which is a small percentage of the forum, doing that gay shyt. Why are you expecting women to be on a Hip Hop/Sports forum? Go to LSA for that shyt. :heh:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I guess so....... six pages

tumblr_lixr6lcHgb1qitfvdo1_500.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's fine too. It's the simping and caping when it comes to female members that's annoying. :mindblown:

LOL yall simp each other more than the women and that's mind blowing to me. I've never seen gayness so rampant.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Depends on what you mean by quiet, but regardless I wouldn't think so, because they are here to post, get their laughs in and k.i.m., not get simped, get "known" or bring attention to themselves.

true, but i have seen chicks on sohh get ran off for not replying to the pms of the masses and also seen the attenion whores get ran off as well :mindblown: no fukks were even then. Just dont want it to happen again

:why: sohh was the worst

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Oh please. Those are only the trolls,which is a small percentage of the forum, doing that gay shyt. Why are you expecting women to be on a Hip Hop/Sports forum? Go to LSA for that shyt. :heh:

I am a woman and I love Hip-Hop, Sports and fukkery :blessed:

I think yall comparing extremes. If I gotta prove to be a female, I
guess I got to show you the crack of my ass to prove that.

Like SOHH that ain't what I came here for. I am here to chop it up with
like-minded posters to take my mind off real-life fukkery. :snoop:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

mj-laughing.gif
think you need some glasses breh.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Because some women like hip hop and sports. :ooh: