No new 2k announced yet… you already know shyt gonna be trash

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I sold 2K21.

Was spending too much money, probably $200 on My player builds. Deleted all the builds, uninstalled, and traded it in.

Honestly if the gameplay wasn't so Arcadey I'd still be playing, but the game is nothing but the same builds exploiting the same moves over and over.

Veteran
Daps
I hope there’s a big leap

I just care about my league :manny:

since they ruined my gm

I wish people playing online wouldn’t just spam Bron and Simmons dunks too

Regardless of the leap, the shyt will be the same process. nikkas will spend $200 on VC and make the same Youtuber builds:dead:. Mufukkn PFs with 90 badges:deadmanny:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I sold 2K21.

Was spending too much money, probably $200 on My player builds. Deleted all the builds, uninstalled, and traded it in.

Honestly if the gameplay wasn't so Arcadey I'd still be playing, but the game is nothing but the same builds exploiting the same moves over and over.

I still can't wrap it around my head that people will pay to upgrade their created character. Maybe it's because I always played RPGs and dungeon crawlers but the thought of paying real money after I bought the game to gain skills is backwards to me.

I finally tried out that myteam mode and it is more micro transactions. Dudes must really be spending a grip to live out some fantasies here.

Play now online is respectable out of all of the modes here.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I still can't wrap it around my head that people will pay to upgrade their created character. Maybe it's because I always played RPGs and dungeon crawlers but the thought of paying real money after I bought the game to gain skills is backwards to me.

I finally tried out that myteam mode and it is more micro transactions. Dudes must really be spending a grip to live out some fantasies here.

If you’re decent at the game MyTeam is alright if you can put together a good squad without spending money and use it to beat big spenders. But the way they have it setup now its more of grind than some Online RPGs :mjlol:

Veteran
Daps

Because the grind is crazy long. My Career is boring as hell. And they start you off at 60ovr

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Because the grind is crazy long. My Career is boring as hell. And they start you off at 60ovr
Yea spend 20 dollars to cut down 20 hours. Like for people who play 2k from release to release it makes sense to buy shyt. Compared to other dudes who buy 10 games a year. They getting 100s of hours played with they friends for not much more money

cause once you get to a decent level you can grind in the park cause you good at that point. And don’t really have to play my career.

Veteran
Daps
Yea spend 20 dollars to cut down 20 hours. Like for people who play 2k from release to release it makes sense to buy shyt. Compared to other dudes who buy 10 games a year. They getting 100s of hours played with they friends for not much more money

cause once you get to a decent level you can grind in the park cause you good at that point. And don’t really have to play my career.

The yearly releases is another reason I stopped playing. Spend $200 only to have to start all over again in 12 months :snoop:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Yeah the last mycareer I was invested in was 2K16. Transactions didn't lock progression at that point. It sours me that they would lock progression behind such a grind where paying makes that mode playable.

:scust:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This why I hope Live/EA get off they ass.

Yeah I hope we get another Live game at some point b/c 2K has ran it's course imo, after I seen that shot meter within a shot in 2K21, I flipped the shyt on eBay w/quickness.

2K ain't been good since 2k11-12. 2K20 was decent but not going anywhere near 2K anymore.