No new 2k announced yet… you already know shyt gonna be trash

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

Unless I make a bet for someone to buy me 2K again, I'm not buying it. Their product is terrible.

Besides, the game is probably making hundreds of millions of dollars due to transactions, don't mess up the bag. Announce at the end of July and show nothing until September.

That's how they usually handle the rollout.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They need to do a Mycareer without the cheesy story. Make it like it was in the past with no story.

And add Match making to the park. No waiting on the side of the court to get in a game.

All of this!
That storyline stuff is dumb as fukk

They should honestly just do some gta level out of the court story and open world freedom. Then when your bored you can play a basketball game

Only reason i play MyPlayer is so I can go to the weight room & the team gym. Every day shyt like that is fun to me on the game

fukk all that shyt, stop programming long ass animations that you get caught in and cant do shyt about till its over. They need to fix that trash ass gameplay

I miss a couple free throws every game because of them damn cutscenes

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. I feel like they are working on this heavy considering the backlash they got last year.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
ps2_nba_ballers_p_tgkx3w.jpg

Game was low key fun.

With that said, this game is pretty much for the E-Sports crowd and kids whose parents spend money on loot packs and cards and shyt. Not the actual basketball fan.

With that said being the only 'realistic' basketball game on the market it will sell just like Madden.

Last edited: