No new 2k announced yet… you already know shyt gonna be trash

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I usually never complain about 2k because they usually give me what I expect

But next gen is trash, no action replays, these nikkas playing musical chairs to sit on the bench shyt is a mess

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They finally did enough to lose my business for good. I only play mycareer, i usually do a guard build and then a big build.
Hate all the online stuff and avoid it. The Ps5 version this year requires that you play online against other people in other to progress to point where you can enter the city to buy accessories, boosts and spend vc you earn. I was like ok fine i do the require matches to enter the city, waited like 20 minutes watching other people play before i was like whelp, this is officially not for me anymore. deleted that shyt off my console. No more 2k for brehs, been a good run.

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
As a dude who doesn't really care for online play. 2K has shown they don't give two fukks about offline players. What they did to MyGm was criminal. fukking action points, and can't even download the draft class got sit through a season of generic rookies :scust:. The missed layups, every CPU player being AI in the passing lanes smh.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This thread gets made every year.

And then y'all fukking buy 2K. :mjlol:

Fam, shyt is basically an addiction at this point... I've bought this shyt every year for a decade plus, I've been conditioned to buy and play this shyt mindlessly...damn near consider it a 2K tax

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No replays, No postgame or half time show

Next gen sports games trash ass fukk

I really hope shyt gets better

yea i gotta find new game genres to enjoy. because i never got into the mycareers etc. of sports games and especially not the ultimate team and what not.

there is so much that can make this game better that players have been asking for for decades. imma wait and see what 2k offers but between that and madden i know this might be my last madden year for a year or two and 2k i buy every other year. 2k brings be back because mynba(Franchise) is actually indepth in comparison to madden and every little part isnt really gamified. i cant say the same about madden and fifa. would love legit second options to 2k and to madden that live in the sim realm esp for offline play