No new 2k announced yet… you already know shyt gonna be trash

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only buy this game probably once every 2 or so years, so I don't have complaints like everyone else besides the microtransactions

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm tell you the problem with 2k...
They need to do a Mycareer without the cheesy story. Make it like it was in the past with no story.

And add Match making to the park. No waiting on the side of the court to get in a game.
agreed
They should honestly just do some gta level out of the court story and open world freedom. Then when your bored you can play a basketball game
fukk no, that's asking too much. They need to just make an awesome basketball game that is fun to play, don't need anything else. Today can come afterwards but they gotta perfect the basics first before EA figures it out and they'll be forced to figure out out themselves...
I need them to just give you the badges as soon as you complete the build. The grind is a waste of time and repetitive as hell every year.
fukk badges my nikka :birdman:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Next Gen 2k21 was wack as hell. They did ending up fixing the jump shot with the stick 6 months later.

Usually the second release in a gen is the best one, 2k22 is my last version I’m buying.

MLB Show graphics are trash too :pacspit: Next gen sports so far is so disappointing

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I wish someone would just do a non NBA basketball game with focus on awesome fluid gameplay and no MTX bullshyt, it won't do pretty good since people like to play with models that slighly resemble real players, but for guys like me that don't give two fukks about basketball but enjoy the gameplay it would be fantastic.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

You’re an idiot and you need to be kicked in your ass with the strength of 80 midgets..

Dumb ass

You think the graphics of MLB The Show 21 are good? They aren’t, the face models are atrocious. The animations are nice , but the grass textures etc… are trash.

come on man, open your eyes. You would be the only person that said the player models are good.

Things look largely the same, from player models & face scans, to hair/facial hair, jerseys and environments. You're not going to be wowed by the visuals, even on PS5 or Xbox Series X.

Last edited: